38. Luck

Carrington

"What are you doing here Summer?" I asked her, she smiled and took a seat across the table in front of me.

"Just to congratulate you, so do you know who the daddy is?" She asked.

"Roman obviously." I answered.

"What about Randy? We all know you had sex with him a few days before you and Roman got together." She asked.

"Well if it's any of your business, we used a condom." I explained.

"Well still maybe it's someone elses, maybe you aren't a loyal girlfriend." She said.

"And what would you know about loyalty?" I asked her, she smirked and flipped table and punch me in the face, I fell out of my chair and she started to kick me in my stomach. She kicked me 5 times as hard as she could before someone pulled her away, I rolled over on my back holding my stomach.

I was in so much pain, god it hurts so fucking bad. Tatum and Paige rushed to my side with some doctors.

"Paige go get Roman, please?" I begged her and she took off running.

Roman

The show was starting in about 30 minutes, Carrington was still with the girls at catering.

"I think I'm gonna go look for Carrington." I told Seth and Dean.

"We'll come with you." Dean said and they both followed me, we walked out of the locker room and Paige ran into us.

"Paige are you okay?" Seth asked and we helped her up.

"Summer attacked Carrington." She said all out of breath and we all took off running, we followed her into catering and seen they were putting Carrington on a gurney, I rushed to her side, she was barley keeping her eyes open, they took her to the ambulance and I got in the back.

"Carrington." I said and she didn't answer me, I wiped her tears away and kissed her head, I know she'll be fine but god the baby, please no, just no.

"She's going into shock!" One of the paramedics said and had to put one of those breathing masks on her, god this can't be happening.

We finally got to the hospital, they took her out and inside I tried following them as far as I could but a nurse stopped me.

"I'm sorry you can't come in here." She said and shut the door.

I just paced back and fourth waiting for them to come out, god let them both be ok, please. I waited nearly 40 minutes before a nurse came out with some other doctors.

"Is she ok?" I quickly asked.

"Yes, there was some internal bleeding, but we've got it taken care of." The nurse said.

"And the baby?" I asked.

"She was lucky, the baby will be fine." She said.

"Thank you." I said and followed them as they moved her to a new room, once they got her settled in they left. I went and sat down as close to her as possible. She was still out of it, I was surprised when she opened up her eyes, I figured she would have slept for a few more hours.

"Roman is the baby ok." She asked.

"The baby is fine and so are you." I answered.

"Thank god." She whispered.

"Yeah, you should probably go back to sleep baby, your gonna need your rest now." I told her.

"Okay." She said, I kissed her and stayed with her until she fell asleep.