37. A much more terrible day

Carrington

I roller over and felt an empty space next to me, not what I wanted but whatever. I groaned and got out of bed and went out to the kitchen and seen Roman making breakfast, I smiled and leaned against the wall just think about how lucky I am to have him.

"Good morning Roman." I said.

"Good morning Baby." He said and came over and gave me a kiss, I smiled and he picked me up and sat me down on the counter.

"How you feeling?" He asked and went back to cooking.

"Pretty good." I answered.

"Paige and Tatum called, they wanna take you out for the day." He said.

"I don't know if I wanna go." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well you won't be there and I'm not feeling good right now. I answered.

"Carrington if your worried about Stephanie and Hunter trying to send you back to jail, it's not going to happen." He explained.

"No its not that, I'm just not feeling good." I told him, my stomach is really turning right now.

"Are you going to be okay?"  He asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna be fine." I told him, and sat down on the couch, he followed me in and laid me in his lap.

"Maybe you should see a doctor, you are pregnant, you should be careful." He explained, maybe he does have a point.

"Maybe the girls and I can go see the doc at WWE, before the show starts?" I suggest.

"I'd feel better if you did." He said.

"It could just be morning sickness to." I told him.

"Might be but I thought you didn't have it this morning?" He asked.

"I didn't but doesn't mean I won't get it." I answered him.

"True babygirl." He said and kissed my head.

----------------

Me and Roman just got to the arena,tonight's Monday night raw, The shield also have a tag team match. And they all won there titles last night as well.

"Hey guys." Seth said to me and Roman as we walked into the shields locker room.

"Hey."I said and gave them hugs like I normally do.

"Where's Tatum and Paige?" I asked them.

"Went to get food." Dean answered

"Well you know where I'm going babe." I told Roman.

"Be careful baby." He said to me.

"I know I know." I said walking out of the locker room, I went to catering and found them.

"Hey prego." Tatum said as I sat down at the table with them.

"Real funny." I said.

"Sorry babe." Tatum said laying her head on my shoulder, I pushed her off me.

"Don't be sorry hoe." I said and we all laughed.

"So how's the baby?" Paige asked.

"Fine." I answered.

"So do you know the sex of the baby?" Tatum asked.

"No, but I hope I have a boy first." I answered.

"I hope you have nothing." We all heard and turned around to see Summer standing there, what the hell is she doing here.