23. Smackdown

Carrington

We just arrived at the arena for Smackdown, we got out of the car and we walked into the building, me and Roman held hands as we passed everyone. We all got dirty looks as we went to the shields locker room, Seth opened the door and we all seen Randy standing there.

"Carrington I wanna talk to you." He said as we walked in.

"Then talk." I said and put my suit case next to the couch.

"Privately." He said.

"No, anything you can say to me, you can say in front of them, I refuse to go somewhere private with you." I explained.

"I'm sorry for everything, and I love you Carrington." He explained.

"Get out." I said and walked into the back of the locker room where the showers and dressing rooms were.

"Carrington please." I heard him beg, but I'm not falling for it, not again it's all a bunch of freaking lies and I can't take it anymore.

"Carrington are you okay?" I heard and turned to see Roman walking towards me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Why don't you just talk to him?" He asked.

"Roman, he's gonna lie to me, I'm gonna end up falling for it, I'm gonna get hurt again. I can't handle it anymore." I said and felt tears running down my face. Roman wiped them away and pulled me into his chest.

"I'll keep him away from you, I'm not letting you get hurt again." He said and gave me a kiss.

"I gotta get ready, we have a match tonight, just go lay down and rest for a little while." He said and kissed my forehead, god I love those forehead kisses.

"Alright." I said and grabbed his ass before I walked out, and laid on the couch, I closed my eyes and fell alseep.