10. Betrayed.... Again

Randy had to go get ready for the show and curiosity was getting the best of me, and I just seen Stephanie leave her office, in there is all the files and documents on every storyline ever made, along with all the changes that were made.

I made sure no one seen me and I snuck into the office. I found the right files, now I need the story lines. I looked in my file and they weren't there, so I checked Romans file and I found the original story line from 4 years ago, and I just broke into tears.

It was supposed to be me with Roman, not Summer. Layla and Eva weren't even supposed to be there either, I was meant to be the only female member of the shield.

But I needed to know who requested the script change, I went through more files on me and the shield, and eventually found it. The storyline change was requested by Randy Orton, Triple H, Aj Lee and Summer Rae.

They set all of this up, they let me waste four years of my life, and Roman, Seth and Dean, I ruined everything with them, they won't ever forgive me for not listening. And the things I said to them to before I left, they were hurting me.

And Randy, Hunter, and especially Aj, why would they do this, what did I ever do to them. They took fours of my life, I'll never ever get it back either. What is so wrong with me that everyone stabs me in the back.

"Carrington what are you doing?" I heard and turned to see.....