24. Nothing, Nothing at all

Carrington

I was watching the boys match backstage with Paige, they were fight against Kofi Kingston and Big E, Dean was just at ring side.

"So how have you been ?" Paige asked me.

"Ok now that I have them back." I answered and she chuckled.

"You look very happy." She said.

"I am." I said and felt someone put there arms around my waist, in a way I thought it was Roman but he's out there wrestling, I looked down and immediately reconized who it was. I turned around and smacked him in the face.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I yelled at him.

"Carrington please, I just wanna talk to you." He said.

"No." I said.

"Why not? Is it because you and Roman are together, you don't want your feelings to get in the way of that." He asked.

"Randy I don't wanna talk to you right now." I said and turned back around and finished watching the match.

It's not like I like randy more than Roman, I've wanted him since the day I met him, Randy lied to me, he let me waste 4 years of my life away, he let me believe he was a good person which isn't true. He's horrible along with Aj,Hunter and Summer, and it's not like they forced him into it, he new what he was doing. And I'll never forgive him for it.

"What was that about?" Paige asked me.

"Nothing, nothing at all."