27. Wasted

Carrington

I put on a black skin tight dress that showed off all of my curves really well, and it ended at my mind thigh. I had my hair curled like I normally do and my make up. I put on some black heels and hoop earrings.

"You look great babe." Roman said putting his arms around my waist.

"Thanks, you can help me take it off later." I said and winked at him.

"Why wait until later?" He asked and was gonna pull the dress down but I stopped him.

"Because our friends are waiting in us." I answered and grabbed his hand leading him out of the bed room.

"You two finally ready to go?" Dean asked.

"Yep." I answered and we left, we took a cab to the nightclub we were going to, since we are all gonna be drinking tonight we can't be driving.

The club wasn't far, we were there in almost 5 minutes, we got out and went in, and before we knew it we were all drinking and dancing on the dance floor, I was taking shot after shot, so was Roman. Dean and Seth were with some girls getting it on.

I looked over and seen some bitch flirting with MY man, I walked over there and grabbed her by her hair and her pulled her back, she fell on the ground and smacked the back of her head off the floor.

"Woah Babe calm down." Roman said and grabbed my head and lead me out side.

"Roman why would you let her rub up on you like that." I asked him as he waved down a cab, and we got in.

"First of all I thought she was you." He answered.

"Roman I don't rub on you like that." I told him and he smirked.

"Really." He said and looked down, I didn't even realize I was doing it.

"Well its okay when I do it, and next time you should make sure it's me." I told him and sat back.

"Don't worry baby, I will and I'm sorry." He said and started kissing my neck, I pushed him away.

"I'm not in the mood." I told him.

"Since when?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Not here." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"There's a cab driver right there."I answered.

"So." He said and kissed me and slid his hand up my dress. He slipped me his tongue in my mouth, our tongues wrestled each other for success, which Roman cleary dominated.

Small R- Rated Scene A head

Roman slid two fingers in me, I moaned against his mouth. But he had his fun last night, tonight it's my turn. I pushed his hand away and grabbed his package through his pants, he groaned and pulled my hand away. I smirked and got up on the seat, I broke the kiss and got on all fours.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down, I pulled out his package, he was already hard. I rubbed up and down his shaft, he groaned and I smirked at his reaction and licked his tip and then put him completely in my mouth.

I bobbled my head up and down, but I didn't deep throat him because I don't even know if I can do that, honestly I think he's to big for me to do that.

He started pulling on my hair trying to get me stop but nope it wasn't happening. I kept going and after almost 2 minutes he came in my mouth, I swollowed everything and sat back up.

"As soon as we get to the hotel your done." He smirked and kissed me.

"Ooh I can't wait."