14. Don't Be Embarrassed

Carrington

Roman and I have been talking a lot about things and we realized that we still have Summer, Eva and Layla to worry about. Even though we dont have any problems with Eva and Layla, still Roman has made it clear that he doesn't wanna anything to do with them, especially Summer.

I've always gotten along with Eva and Layla but Summer, she a bitch period. I'm not actually surprised that it was her idea to change everything 4 Years ago, just can't understand why.

"Don't worry about Summer, she's not my priority." Roman said to me and I smiled, it's pretty clear we both still have a thing for each other which I absolutely love. I thought Roman would have gotten over me.

"Who is your priority?" I asked curiously, gotta make sure.

"You know damn well its you." He answered and I couldn't help but smile.

"Thought you would have gotten over me." I said.

"There might be one way to get over you and I'm pretty sure it's death, even though I'd still be thinking about you." He explained I smiled and climbed in his lap.

"Why didn't you ever ask me out if you felt that way?" I asked.

"It was to risky, I didn't wanna blow our friendship." He answered and wrapped his arm around my bring me closer to him. I rested my head against his.

"Don't hold back on me again." I ordered.

"I won't." He said and I thought I felt something poking me, I looked down and seen that I just caused a big problem, literally. It must of been the way I was moving, I got him excited.

"Sorry." He said, completely embarrassed, but I've had worse things happen.

"Nothing to be sorry about, it's kinda my fault." I explained.

"But I should be able to control myself to." He said.

"Not around me." I smirked and the stupid door opened and Dean and Seth were standing there.

"Ooh a new years baby on the way." Dean said and we all kinda laughed.

"Dean don't." Roman said and they stopped laughing.

"Okay you can leave now." I said and they both started laughing.

"Should we put head phones in?" Seth asked and tried keeping a straight face.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea." I answered him and they shut the door and left.

"Headphones huh?" Roman asked smirking.

"Yeah."I laughed and laid back on the bed, and Roman climbed on top of me.

"Roman just do it already." I said, he smiled and leaned down and kissed me. Finally!