35. At Wrestle Mania

Carrington

Me and Roman just got to arena, our plane landed an hour ago and we went straight for the arena. We walked into the building and went to the shields locker room. We walked in and everyone turned to look at us, but I was surprised to see Tatum here, Roman didn't say anything about her being here.

"Hey Cass." She said running up to me and giving me a hug.

"What are you doing Tatum?" I asked.

"For wrestle mania of course and how do you think Roman found you?" She asked.

"Snitch." I said and went and set my stuff down, Roman went to get ready for his match against John Cena for the World Heavyweight Championship tonight in the main event. Seth is going against Alberto Del Rio for the Intercontinental Championship and Dean is fighting against Kofi Kingston for the United States Championship.

I was supposed to be going against Aj and Nikki Bella in a triple threat match for the Divas championship but I'm pregnant and I have to tell Stephanie still, I probably shouldn't wait to long.

"Guys I'll be right back." I told them.

"Babe were are you going?" Roman asked.

"To tell Stephanie I can't wrestle." I answered and opened the locker room door.

"You didn't talk to Stephanie yet?" Dean asked Roman.

"No I didn't say anything, Carrington do you want me to come with you?" Roman asked.

"No I'll be fine." I answered and walked to the main office, I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I opened the door and seen Stephanie and Hunter.

"Carrington, what are you doing here?" Stephanie asked.

"To tell you I can't wrestle." I answered.

"What do you mean? You don't look injured." Hunter asked.

"I'm pregnant." I answered.

"Too bad, we've been working on this match for the divas for to long, you will be competing in that match tonight." Stephanie told me.

"But I can't!" I yelled at her.

"You will though, other wise you'll be going against your contract." Stephanie said.

"Screw that damn contract, I am not wrestling and injuring this baby." I explained.

"Oh you will, unless you want me to get our lawyer and cops in here." Hunter threatened me. I turned around and walked out of there. I went back to the locker room and as soon as I walked in everyone could tell something was wrong.

"Everything ok?" Seth asked.

"No, Stephanie and Hunter want me to wrestle tonight." I answered.

"But you can't! What else did they say? " Roman asked.

"They told me I was going against my contract and that they were going to get their lawyers after me." I explained.

"But they can't just do that." Tatum said.

"I'm not wrestling, I can't hurt this baby." I said and sat down on the couch.

"Do you really think that they would send their lawyers after you?" Paige asked.

"Yes, it's Stephanie McMahon, she's a bitch and only cares for herself, and her husband ain't no better." I explained.

"What are you gonna do?" Dean asked.

"Not wrestle, and get my lawyer after them before they can get there's after me." I said and pulled out my phone, I was about to call my lawyer but we heard a knock at the door, Dean got up and answered it. There was a cop with Stephanie and Hunter there, plus there lawyer. You gotta be Fucking kidding me!