19. Back at the hotel

Roman

We just got Carrington out of the hospital about 15 minutes ago, we are now back at the hotel.

"Alright, doctors orders, get in bed and take a nap." I told Carrington, I'm just making sure she listens to the doc.

"Nah." She said and went into the living room and sat down on the couch, she turned the TV on.

"Uh yeah, and you need to take your meds as well." I said and lifted her off the couch and took her into the bedroom and laid her down. I got her pills for her and a bottle of water.

"I don't wanna take those, they make me feel like a zombie." She whined.

"Lay off the call of duty." I said and handed her the pills and water, I made sure she took them before she laid down.

"I'll see you in a few hours." I said and kissed her head, I turned to walk away and she grabbed my hand.

"No. Stay with me." She said, I smiled and crawled into bed with her.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much." She answered and snuggled into my chest, I kissed her head again before I laid back and closed my eyes.

Carrington's dream

"He doesn't love you, why would he. He chose summer over you, he'll never really care about you."

Those thoughts ran through my head repeatedly, I just left the show because I'm not Romans number one choice, he picked summer, I got kicked out of the shield.

I trusted them when they said they would never hurt me.

"How could I be so fucking stupid."

I always trust people and they just hurt me, there's no point in even being alive.

I wiped away my tears and got off the hotel room floor, I went into the bathroom and picked up a blade.

"Do it, cut yourself, it will take away all of your pain."

I closed my eyes tightly and sliced my wrist open. I watched it bleed, then I did it again, and again and again.

"Now things will be so much better, you'll never be hurt again. You can finally be free."