4. Kidnapped

I woke up next to Randy, I smiled and kissed his cheek. He smirked and looked down at me.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"I don't know, I felt like doing it." I said, he smiled and kissed my cheek, and I started blushing like crazy.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes, I put on a black sport bra, a grey and black NIKE shirt, black shorts and some black and white NIKE shoes. I put my hair in a ponytail and stepped out of the bathroom and seen randy was dressed for the gym as well.

Today I'm gonna see how many of my moves I still actually have before the show, tonight I'm going one on one against Summer Rae and I can't wait to beat her trashy blonde face in.

Randy drove us to the gym and the rest of Evolution was already there waiting for us. We all went in and me and the girls got in the ring, I need to get my training back in the process.

"Alright Carrington VS. Aj, I'll be ref." Paige ordered.

Me and Aj locked up and she managed to over power me and put me in a head lock. I managed to break out of it and put her in one just trying to wear her down, but she broke out of it and hit me with a super kick. I didn't fall back or anything, I was just stunned and she ran the ropes and locked in the black widow, I wasn't about to give up.

So I just fell back, Aj broke my fall, and I quickly put her in what Paige calls the PTO (Paige tap out). I actually gave her that move before she called it PTO, I called it Widows Peak. And I felt Aj tapping my leg so I let her go, and she rolled on the mat in pain.

"You okay?" I quickly asked her.

"Yep, you still got it." She said and me and Paige helped her up.

"Uh oh." Aj said.

"What?" I quickly asked.

"Behind you." She said and turned and seen The Shield coming into the gym, I rolled my eyes and looked back at Paige and Aj.

"Don't care." I said and went over to the treadmills, I put headphones in and put one of my favorite songs on, " What are you waiting for" by Disturbed (☝) and I started running on the treadmill.

3 hour later

The rest of Evolution already left the gym I told them I wanted to work out for a little while long so I'm pretty much here by myself and it's almost time for the show so I better leave now. Randy left the car here for me, so I went out to the car and drove myself back to the hotel so I can get my things and then we need to go to the arena, even though it's only Main Event and it's a little more than an hour long I still have my match so I have to go.

Once I made it to the hotel I grabbed my things and Randy was just waiting on me. So I grabbed my stuff and we left, he drove us to the arena. He said the other were already there and the show was starting soon which meant I needed to be quick when it came to getting ready for my match.

We walked into the arena together and I went to me and the girls locker room, I grabbed my new attire and put that all on. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and did my make up, smokey eye with a nude lips gloss.

"Carrington your match is next." Randy said peeking his head in the door, I chuckled and grabbed my leather jacket and walked over to him, he grabbed my hand and we walked to the gorilla.

"You ready to kick some ass?" He asked.

"Definitely." I answered as we made it to the gorilla, every one was already there waiting for us.

"You ready ?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah." I answered and Evolution theme song hit, I could feel Randy kissing my head.

"Your gonna do great." He whispered to me before we walked out.

"The following Women's match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first from Hollywood California, representing Evolution, Cassidy Stratus!" Lillan announced, as we all got into the ring, our theme song stopped and the shields theme played.

Lillan announced Summer and they all stood out side of the ring until The rest of Evolution got out of the ring, Summer got in and the match started.

I immediately went after her and she held onto the ropes so the ref made me back up and she hit me with a forearm in the face, I fell back onto the mat and held my damn nose, she could have just broken it.

She went for a quick pin, and I kicked out immediately she grabbed me by my hair and smashed the back of my head into the mat. Then she set me up for her submission move, I quickly grabbed onto the ropes and the ref made her let go. And I took advantage just like she did. I speared her to the mat, and pinned her.

"1...2...3!" The ref counted, but before I could do anything else, I felt some one punch me in the face. I rolled over on the mat and Paige and Aj both came in, I looked and seen the boys fighting Seth, Roman and Dean.

I got up and started punching Summer in the face, she fell back and I still kept throwing punches, and then all of the sudden I felt arms around my waist, someone was dragging me out of the ring, I looked around and seen chairs on the floor and my team wiped out.

I tried kicking and punching but it didn't work. Then I felt something on my face and I couldn't keep my eyes open.