16. Poisoned

"Look, I know I'm not the best person to be around and I know I'm always a bitch. But I think if we really tried we could be good friends." Summer said explaining herself, I was in the bed room all by myself until she walked in, Roman, Seth and Dean all went to the gym a while ago, so just us girls stayed at the hotel.

"Look Summer, I know your trying to turn things around between us but you know that friendship won't even last that long right?" I asked.

"Well we could just try and see how it goes though, please? She begged.

"Okay just don't be up in my personal space." I said and she cheered.

"Thanks Cassidy, is it okay if I call you Cassidy, I know only your friends call you Carrington?" She asked.

"Well we are friends so you can call me Carrington if you want" I told her.

"OK Carrington it is, oh and I made a special treat for you to." She said and walked out of the room and came back a minute later with a chocolate cake.

"You made me cake?" I asked.

"Yeah, thats the small things friends do for each other." She explained and handed me the cake.

"Thanks Summer." I thanked her.

"Your welcome, and eat it soon, it's better when it's fresh." She said.

"I will." I said as she walked out a shut the door behind her, weirdo, but I'm not passing up on chocolate cake.

Eva

I walked back into the hotel room, me and Layla just went for some coffee at the café across the street. I seen summer coming out of one of the bed rooms with a big smirk on her face.

"Hey Summer, what are you up to?" I asked.

"I finally have some good news." She said and grabbed me and layla's hand and dragged us into the kitchen.

"Jeez whats the good news?" Layla asked her.

"I'm finally gonna get ride of that brat in there." She said.

"Are you talking about Carrington?" I asked.

"Yep, I made her a cake." She said still with a big smirk planted on her face.

"How's cake gonna get ride of her?" Layla asked.

"Well, I went online and looked up her medical records, she allergic to cinnamon." Summer explained.

"And?" I asked still a little confused about what's going on.

"Well when she eats cinnamon her wind pipes in her throat swell up and she can't breathe, so I put it in the cake mix. She'll drop dead in minutes." Summer explained and couldn't stop smirking.

"Summer you can not do that!" Layla yelled at her.

"It's a brilliant idea, she'll be out of our lives for ever." She cheered.

"Your sick summer." I said and dropped my stuff, I was gonna run to Carrington's room and take that stupid cake from her but summer stopped me.

"Your not gonna go in there a tell her anything, because if you do, I'll slit your throat." She growled towards me and held up a big kitchen knife.

"Summer you can't kill her." I told her.

"Yes I can, and you guys aren't gonna tell anyone cause if you do, your dead." She said and the guys walked in, and I was thinking about what to do. Should I tell them, or forget about it?