17. 911!!!

Eva

The guys walked in and I want sure what to do, I can't let Carrington die, but Summer is fucking crazy, she'll try killing me to, but I just have to tell Roman, he'll know what to do. Right?

"Something Wrong?" Seth asked out of curiosity. I wonder if I should say anything or not.

"Summer tricked Carrington, she gave her cinnamon. " Layla spilled out, i signed in relief.

"You did not! Carrington!" Roman said and took off running down the hallway Summer ran after him with the knife in her hand, but me and Layla grabbed her and held her back. Seth managed to pry the knife out of her hands.

"No just let her die!" She screamed.

Roman

I ran into the bedroom and found Carrington on the floor, I immediately called 911, and told them to bring an ambulance. I checked her pulse, it was still there, very faint though, and she wasn't breathing at all. And if her throat is swollen there's no point in trying CPR, no air would get through, she'll have to hold on until the ambulance gets here.

"Roman, check her bag for that shot she used last time." Dean said as they still tried keeping Summer under control, that crazy bitch. But I totally forgot, about the shot Carrington carries in her bag. One time we accidentally gave her cinnamon, before we knew she was allergic to it, she injected a needle in the side of her neck and it took the swelling down.

I went into her bag and started looking for it, it took me a few minutes but I found it and I put it in her neck, I pulled it out and hoped it would work.

She started coughing, I turned her over on her side as she started gasping for air. Just as she caught her Breath the paramedics busted through the door.

They put her on a gurney, and took her out of the hotel, Summer got arrested for attempted murder, me and everyone else followed the ambulance to the hospital, I just hope she's okay.