15. Getting along

Carrington

Summer will be here any minute now and I'm not looking forward to it, I mean why would I be. On the other hand me, Eva and Layla are getting along fine, like I said before I don't have problems with Eva or Layla. It's only summer that I have problems with. At least I have Roman.

Sadly our little kiss earlier didn't go any further than that, Seth and Dean walked back in and seen us and since they couldn't be trusted not to walk back in on us, me and Roman both agreed to let it go.

I know it's a bummer but there will be plenty of opportunities to be alone, and even though we aren't officially together, I'd tap that.

"Remember Carrington, don't let Summer get to you." Roman said and kissed my cheek.

"You do know you can kiss me on the lips right?" I asked and laughed a little.

"I didn't realize that was a option." He laughed and kissed me on the lips this time, I rested my arms around his neck as he held my waist, and our small kiss turned into a little make out session.

Roman picked me up and laid me on the couch, not breaking the kiss. He hovered above me as we both continued to kiss. He slid his hand up my shirt and gently carresed my skin, moving closer to my breast.

"Well well, looks like Roman moves on pretty fast." We heard a girls voice and broke the kiss, we looked over to see Summer. Roman quickly took his hand out from under my shirt and we both sat up.

"We were never together." He said.

"You can't admit that we did have a little but of a connection can you." She said smirking.

"We didn't." Roman said and grabbed my hand and we went as far away from her as possible.