25. Everything's better now

Carrington

I waited for the guys to come back stage, Paige went to get ready for her match against Eva Marie.

"Hey beautiful." Roman said as him and the boys walked up to me, Roman swept me off my feet and carried me back to the locker room.

"Something wrong?" Roman asked.

"Nope, everything's better now." I said and kissed his cheek then laid my head on his shoulder.

Once we made it to the locker room I jumped down and they went to go change so we can get back to the hotel. I took my meds like I'm supposed to, I really freaking hate these things, all they do is make me sleep, which I really don't mind sleeping but 18 hours a day, that's a little to much even for me.

"You ready to go babe?" Roman asked me.

"Yep." I said and we walked out hand in hand me and him got in the back of the car and Seth and Dean sat up front. I laid my head on Romans chest and closed my eyes, I feel tired already, that pill is to effective.

2 hours later
Roman

I laid in bed with Carrington, she's been asleep for almost 2 hours now, and I've been laying with her most of the time even though I haven't fallen asleep yet. I honestly just wanna lay here with her forever.

I kissed her head and she sturred in her sleep and then open her eyes. She smiled when she seen me.

"I'm sorry, go back to sleep." I told her.

"What if I don't want to?" She asked and laughed.

"I think you better." I suggested, she laughed then pulled me down on top of her, and kissed me, of course I kissed back.

"I'm not tired." She said and pushed me back over and climbed on top of me.

The following will be R Rated, you don't have to read it but if you wanna knock yourself out.

She can't really be thinking I'm gonna let her be in charge, I pulled her shirt over her head and and turned us around so I would be on top now.

I kissed her lips, then left a trail of other kisses down her neck and on her chest, I reached around her and unclasped her bra and took it off, I tossed it on the floor.

I kissed around her breast and sucked on her nipples, she tangled her finger in my hair and tugged a little, letting out low moans as I continued to go down her body.

I pulled her panties down then spread her legs, I licked her core and stuck a finger in her, she grabbed at my hair again trying to get me to stop but it wasn't happening. I ate her out until she came, her legs started trembling, she couldn't stop moaning my name.

I smirked and got up, I took my sweat pants and boxers off, I got back on the bed, I kissed her trying my best to distract her. I slowly entered her and she winced, and dug her nails in my back.
I kept going very slowly at first, but then I started doing harder thrusts.

"Roman!" She moaned out, I quickly put my had over her mouth, it's 3 am, I don't need Dean or Seth coming in and seeing her, I ain't worried if they see me but they better not being looking at my baby.

I removed my hand and replaced it with my lips, still thrusting into her, she moaned against my mouth and dug her nails into my skin as she arched her back. I continued until I released into her, I pulled out and collapsed next to her.

She laid her head on my chest and we pulled the blankets back up, we both went to sleep.

Hey Guys, I know I just put an R Rated scene in this, if you would rather have me not write them out please let me know, I don't want someone being uncomfortable reading this.

Thanks

-Brielle