26. Have Fun Last Night

Carrington

I rolled over and seen Roman laying there still asleep, I smiled and got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I started the shower water and got in.

I started washing my hair, with Pantene shampoo, then conditioner, I let the conditioner sit in my hair for a little while, I shaved my legs and other areas to, I washed my body and rinsed completely off.

I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around my body, I walked out of the bathroom and went to my suit case and grabbed black lace panties and a matching bra, I grabbed a white crop top and sweat pants.

I felt arms around my waist and kisses on my neck, I smiled and turned around.

"Good morning Beautiful." Roman said and pecked my lips.

"Good morning." I said and smiled, he grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed he slowly pulled my towel off, while he was kissing me.

He grabbed my panties and got down on his knees, I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders and stepped in them as he pulled them up, leaving a trail of kisses as well. He put all of my clothes on me and I fell back on the bed and he got on top of me. He left kisses down my neck and across my jaw line then my lips.

"There back at it again" Dean said as he walked in with Seth, Roman quickly got up.

"So Have Fun Last Night?"