8. Changed

I rolled over and didn't see Randy like I wanted to, I signed and got out of bed only to realize I was completely naked, I found my panties and shorts but no bra or shirt so I grabbed one of Randy's.

I went into the kitchen and seen him making breakfast, I smiled and jumped on his back.

"Jeez babe, you scared me." He laughed and so did I.

"My bad." I said and kissed his neck, then rested my head on his shoulder and then I heard pounding on the door. I got off of his back and started walking to the door.

"I bet it's Roman babe." He said.

"Probably."I said and opened the door.

"What Roman?" I asked, of course he has to interrupt me and Randy, it obvious he doesn't want us to be together.

"It's Sunday, there's a paper view, and you need to be with us right now, we leave for the arena in 20 minutes." He explained with his cocky additude.

"I'll be there in five minutes, I need to find my bra." I said and walked away, that should make him a little bit mad. I went back into the bedroom and started looking and found it under the bed along with my shirt, I wonder how it got under there.

I got up and went back into the kitchen and gave Randy a kiss and I knew Roman watched, his blood is probably boiling with rage right now.

"Love you baby." Randy said to me.

"I love you too." I said walking away, Roman sent Randy a death glare as I walked out the door, Roman followed.

"Why the hell are you even with him Carrington?" He asked me in a rude tone.

"That's simple, he puts me first, doesn't lie to me, never hurt me, and he treats me like a princess." I explained.

"Carrington, how many times do I have to tell you. We tried so hard to change the storyline 4 years ago, and your boyfriend in there wouldn't let it happen, same with Hunter and Aj." He explained to me.

"Jeez do you ever quit?" I asked.

"Quit what?" He asked.

"Lying to me." I answered and went into the hotel room and left him in the hall way.

Roman

I'm not lying to her and I never did, she's changed so much. It feels like Randy completely brain washed her. And no matter what I do I can't get it through her head that we never abandoned her by choice, we were forced to.

"Roman what just happened?" Seth asked walking into the hall way with Dean.

"I told her." I said and they knew what I was talking about.

"And, did she believe you?" Dean asked.

"No. That's not the same Carrington that we once knew."