3. New Love Intrest

"Will you go out with me?" Randy asked me, I couldn't help but smile.

"When?" I asked.

"Whenever you want, just please let me take you out." He begged, I smiled.

"Okay, sometime tomorrow maybe." I suggested.

"Perfect." He said and kissed my cheek, and I ended up blushing a little.

"Let's go to the hotel now." He said grabbing my hand. We both went back to the locker room and I grabbed my suit cases and I walked back out.

"Come on, I'll give you a ride." He said and took my suit cases and we walked out to his car, me and him have to get a hotel room together anyways. We have to pair up, triple h and batista are paired up, and so are Paige and Aj.

"You know Paige and Aj can give me a ride." I said.

"Well I don't have anyone to ride with me, so your stuck." He laughed.

"Fine." I pouted as we made it to his car and he put my things in the back and I got in, mostly cause he told me to.

He got in and started driving and the ride was a little quiet.

"You did great tonight." He said breaking the silence.

"Thanks." I simply said.

"Something wrong?" He asked and grabbed my hand.

" Just wondering if I'm doing the right thing, that's all." I said.

"You are, they put you threw a lot, you should do the same to them." He explained.

"I guess in a way your right." I said.

Once we got to the hotel, we got out and grabbed our things and checked into our room. We went up to the room and set our stuff down in the bedroom.

"You comfortable sharing a bed with me, I mean if your not I can crash on the couch?" He asked.

"I'll be fine Randy, it's only for a few nights anyways, and I hate sleeping alone." I said and laid on the bed.

"Well you'll have me." He said hovering over me and he kissed my head then got off, I sighed and went over to my suit case and grabbed clothes for a shower. I went into the bathroom and started the water, while the water warmed up I took my clothes off and then got in.

I started washing my hair and body, I quickly shaved every where and rinsed off and also rinsed the conditioner out of my hair. I got out and towel dried off and then got dressed, I put my hair in a messy bun and then walked out.

I seen Randy laying in bed, he turned to look at me and he smiled at me. I smiled back and crawled into bed. Randy brought me closer to him, I slightly smiled and snuggled into his chest.

"Good night Cassidy." He said and kissed my head.

"Good night Randy." I said before closing my eyes and drifting to sleep.

Roman

Me and the guys decided once the girls went to sleep that we needed to talk about Carrington. I noticed Summer was already asleep so I got out of bed and went into the living room and seen Seth pacing back in forth and Dean had his head in his hands.

"Seth your making foot marks in the floor." I told him and sat down in the chair.

"Roman doesn't any of this bother you, Carrington came back, it's been over 4 Years, and she probably thinks we abandoned her." Seth explained.

"We did abandon her, I wish we never accepted that dam storyline." Dean said.

"I think we need to talk with her." I said and they looked at me like I was crazy.

"How? We are probably the last people that she would wanna see." Dean asked.

"I guess we're gonna have to take her."