11. Back to Each other

"Carrington what are you doing?"

I heard and turned to see Randy, I wiped my tears away and picked up all the papers with the proof on it.

"When were you going to tell me?" I asked standing up off the floor.

"Carrington I couldn't." He said and tried holding me.

"No! Don't touch me." I said and pushed him away.

"Carrington it wasn't his fault, it was Summers idea and we dragged him into it." Hunter said walking in with Aj.

"Why? What did I ever do to you!?" I asked.

"Nothing. Summer wanted Roman and we wanted you separated from the shield." Aj explained.

"You let me waste my life away, I can never get those four years back, and I was alone, with no one around me." I said and started crying more.

"Hey you chose that, you chose to run away! You chose to not see your family!" Randy yelled at me.

"See you don't get it, I have no family, I'm only child, with no aunts or uncles. My grandparents died when I was 10, and I don't know who my dad is, my mom she's been on drugs for so long, I haven't talked to her in 8 years! Roman, Seth And Dean they were all I had, and you took them away from me!" I said and I could feel my blood boiling and I balled up my fist.

I turned around and put my hand through the brick wall, and I screamed and fell to the floor. I'm pretty sure I just shattered my hand, but I didn't even feel any pain, it just went numb.

"Aj go get Roman and the others, now!" Paige said and rushed to my side, she wrapped my hand up with her shirt.

"Did you know Paige?" I asked her, since I don't even know who to trust right now.

"No I swear, I just over heard." She said and kept pressure on my hand since it was bleeding some to.

Roman

I was in the locker room, every one was getting ready, our match against Evolution is supposed to be next, but all of the sudden there was banging on the locker room door. Dean walked over and answered it.

"What do you want Aj?" Dean asked, and I looked over to see Aj panicking.

"Carrington had total shit attack, She wants you guys, now!" She explained, and knowing me I quickly got up and followed Aj.

"Roman your not seriously falling for this right?" Seth asked stopping me.

"It's Carrington, I gotta go." I explained and and took off and I could hear them behind me, I followed Aj to the main office and seen Carrington on the floor, crying her eyes out, and her hand was wrapped up. Paige was by her trying to calm her down, papers were scattered around.

I rushed to her side and when she seen it was me, she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm so sorry." She cried, I quickly held her and kissed her head just like I would always do when she cried, but I've never seen her this upset.

"it's okay Carrington." I told her and took a look at her hand, it was bruising and I seen the whole in the brick wall, she put her hand threw the wall.

I picked her up off the floor and walked her to the nearest doctor with Paige, Seth and Dean following right behind us, Carrington was crying into my shoulder the entire time.