28. Afterwards

Carrington

Me and Roman both collapsed on the bed both of us were breathing heavy. My legs were still shaking a little but they mostly felt numb. Roman kissed my forehead and pulled me close to him.

"How about a shower baby?" He suggested.

"Sure if you carry me." I said.

"Hey I warned you in the car." He laughed and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I didn't realize you were being serious." I told him and we both chuckled and he started the water I got off of him and barley stood up, I thought I would fall flat on my ass. But Roman didn't let me go, he kept an arm around me waist.

"I think from now on we go slow." He suggested.

"Why you think your gonna hurt me?" I asked.

"I think I already did." He said. I slightly smiled and cupped his cheek and left him a kiss.

"Roman I'm fine, You didn't hurt me at all." I told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm fine, I promise you." I said and kissed his cheek.

We both showered and Roman practically washed me, he really does take good care of me. I'm not sure what I would do with out this man, god I love him so much.

We both finished, and wrapped towels around us before we got out, we both dried off and I kept you towel on while I took care of my hair. I put my hair care products in and put it up in a messy bun. I checked the time and seen it's already 3:00 in the morning, we have the day off tomorrow so lucky us. I took my pills and took my towel off and laid in the bed.

I snuggled into the sheets and closed my eyes, a few minutes later Roman joined me. He must of thought I was already sleeping. I felt him kiss my head.

"I love you so much Carrington." He said to me and wrapped his arms around me, after that I fell asleep.