Gasoline - Nishinoya Yuu

"Drink the freakin cough syrup, Y/N!" Your boyfriend, Nishinoya said standing beside your bed, holding the nastiest cough syrup in a small medicine measuring cup.

"No! That tastes gross!" You yelled childishly at the libero, sitting on the corner of the bed by the wall, hugging your legs.

Noya had been forcing you to drink your medicine for about 15 minutes now. Your parents were not home so they asked your boyfriend to stay for the day and take care of you since you've been letting out continues coughs caused by you eating too much ice cream and other sweets the other day.

"You're acting like a twelve year old!" Said Noya.

"And you-" you were cut off by your throat itching, a strong cough came out from your mouth. "-Look like a twelve year old!" You finished, making him twitch an eye.

"That's it." He said with impact in his voice, kneeling on the bed, moving near you.

You squealed as you moved closer to the corner, knowing that you had nowhere else to go. There was no escape. "Don't go near me with that disgusting liquid, Yuu, or I'll break up with you." You threatened the brown eyed who was now in front of you, his face incredibly close to yours.

Nishinoya then spoke with a slightly annoyed look. "You broke up with me 3 times already today since I told you to drink this." He tried to move the medicine cup closer to your mouth but you then quickly leaned backward.

Your boyfriend sighed, losing a little bit of patience. He held your face by his free hand as you saw him putting the cough syrup in his mouth. You got really nervous when you noticed that he didn't swallow the medicine.

"Y-Yuu, what are-" he cut you off by pressing his lips against your slightly opened mouth, letting you drink the cough syrup from his mouth, making your eyes widened. His lips set your heart on fire like gasoline.

You tasted the semi thick and nasty syrup and quickly swallowed it. It tasted like gasoline, you thought. Not that you know what gasoline tasted like, your imagination and taste buds did the work. Noya pulled away and gave you a satisfied smirk.

You felt your face warmed up. "Y-Y-Yuu! That tasted so bad. I hate you!" You looked away blushing with the taste of the medicine still in your mouth.

He took a deep breath and stretched his arms. "Finally! After about 25 minutes."

You pouted to hide the forming grin on your face. "You know you're probably gonna get sick too right?" You looked at him and he held your face again as he gave you a passionate kiss. You slowly closed your eyes and kissed him back, leaving butterflies in your stomach. Oh and there it was again, the incredible gasoline like feeling.

After a few seconds, he pulled away. Resting his forehead against yours. "I don't care. I don't have any problems with cough syrups anyway."

"Well then," You said, giving Noya a sweet grin as you kissed him again.

---
A/N: this is pretty short and crappy omg but I think it's kind of cute so :)