Cool - Nishinoya Yuu

You were loud. How you laughed, talked, burped, cried, and even slept (sometimes you snored).

You. Had. No. CHILL.

You were not really the 'lady like' type of girl. In fact, you didn't like hanging out with girls that much. You hated the drama and make up and all the annoying stuff about being a girl. Especially the monthly blood suffering.

Messy, loud, and semi tomboy. That was how the people in Karasuno described you. They used the word semi tomboy because of a very surprising fact. You had a boyfriend, who was very much as loud and messy as you.

"And then I said! 'your dick is as short as your patience' pff–" The spiky haired libero was cut off by his own laugh. Yeah him. Nishinoya Yuu. This short wild cutie who was sitting beside you on the bench was the guy you fell in love with, and your upperclassman who confessed to you a few months ago.

"Goddammit, Yuu!" You were laughing even before he says the punchline because of how he was laughing so hard, telling the story about his conversation with a short tempered friend.

The volleyball team was given a short break by coach Ukai, Nishinoya then decided to take this opportunity to tell you a funny story. Thus, both of your laughs were heard through out the whole gym. Thankfully, you didn't bother or annoy anyone. They were used to yours and Noya's loud conversations after all.

Your laugh started to stop as your lips slowly turned into a wide smirk. "Bet your dick is shorter than his patience then." You said.

Instead of giving you a slayed frown, the brown eyed then teasingly smirked at your jokingly yet blunt words. "Excuse me, Y/N, but you haven't even seen my longass dick." He said proudly, making you laugh again. "Yet." His smirk widened and you faked a cough as you blushed intensely.

"You two!" You heard Sugawara shouted a bit motherly. You and Nishinoya turned to look at the third year setter and noticed a not so pleased expression on his face. "Stop talking about private body parts."

You then heard Tanaka laugh extremely from the background. "L/N haven't seen Noya's penis b–" He laughed again. "That means they haven't had s–"

"Tanaka!" Daichi said angrily, slapping the back of the wing spiker's head.

Then, you were laughing so hard, snorting once which made Nishinoya laughed as hard as you. He then suddenly stopped, his head immediately turned to the door. You looked at the gym entrance and noticed someone walking towards the team.

Oh. The lovely manager.

Nishinoya and Tanaka's eyes quickly shined with excitement and infatuation when they saw the glasses wearing third year.

"Kiyoko-san!" The two second years shouted as they ran towards her.

There they go again. You internally sighed, looking at your boyfriend, hearing his and Tanaka's daily compliments to your oh so beautiful upperclassman. You were never jealous of how your boyfriend treat the volleyball club's manager. He confessed his feelings to you right? So there was nothing to worry about. He chose you.

But sometimes you just couldn't help but feel so... down and insecure when it came to Kiyoko.

You stared at the libero, hearing him tell the same story that he told you to the raven haired girl. She then laughed shyly, making the second years overreact, blushing a little.

"You're so cute when you laugh, Kiyoko-san!" Tanaka shouted in awe.

"Your gentle laugh is a gift from heaven!" Nishinoya added. "Kiyoko-san, you're a gorgeous gentle angel."

The two then spoke in chorus. "Cool yet adorable!"

Without noticing, Kiyoko-san was already talking to the other third years, ignoring the compliments from her kouhais as usual.

Woop. There it was. Your thoughts of insecurities.

Your lips suddenly formed a frown, thinking about the fact that your boyfriend thought someone else's laugh is a gift from heaven. Did he like gentle and shy laughs? Did he like girls who're cool and adorable?

You looked down as you thought about how you were always acting in front of Nishinoya. A few minutes ago you were just laughing so loudly. That was not gentle at all. Oh and you snorted too. That was not very adorable, in fact you finally realized it was gross. You bit your lip, regretting some of the un-cool things that you had done earlier.

Little did you know, a certain orange head was staring at you with concern. "L/N-san?" You heard Hinata said as he sat beside you. "Are you okay?"

Your eyes widened a bit at his question. Were you looking stressed or strange? "Y-Yeah! Of course." You said, thankfully at a normal volume.

Hinata observed your actions for a moment before responding. "You sure look bothered."

You faked a smile. "Well, kind of. So I think I'll uh–" You picked up your things as you stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow, Hinata-kun."

"L/N-san..." The middle blocker gave you a worried face.

"Y/N!" You turned to see your boyfriend jogging towards you. "Eh?" His face suddenly saddened slightly, seeing you ready to go home. "You're leaving already? Can't you wait til after practice? I wanna walk you home."

"Uh..." You tried to think of something. You couldn't tell him that you were feeling a bit uncomfortable and, well, jealous. You didn't want him or anyone to worry. "I just remembered we have a really difficult test tomorrow. I need to start studying." You lied.

Normally in situations like this, you would just shake things off. But today was different, you've been feeling so down about yourself these past few days. Maybe because Noya had been extra infatuated with Kiyoko-san these past few days. You had enough and didn't know if you could take it anymore, so you decided that you just needed space.

Nishinoya saw how you smiled at him but noticed something different from your eyes. You were not okay and he knew.

"You sure?" He asked worryingly and you hummed in response. "O-Okay then. Walk faster okay? But take time to carefully cross streets." He reminded.

You nodded as you started to walk towards the door.

"Oh and I'll call you! Answer my calls alright?" Said Nishinoya and you just gave him a thumbs up as a response, walking out of the gym.

Your smile faded and your heart sunk. You needed to get rid of these insecurities. You had to stop it from ruining you or your relationship with Nishinoya.

---
Lol I'll make a part 2 cause this one is a bit long. I also just realized that my writing style is too wordy. Is that a good thing? It's not mmhm okay.

Oh and why am I always grammatically drunk lmao but I hope you liked it :)