Tree - Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto

this isn't really an x reader 😂 more like a crack fic with a plot
———

Living with three idiots wasn't really that bad. In fact, that was probably one of the most awesome decisions you had ever made. It had been 6 months since you moved to this huge flat with Kuroo Tetsurou who was known for his ten out of ten flirting skills but was actually the biggest nerd who uses the periodic table for puns.

Bokuto Koutarou, the drama queen who could jump from 'sO HYPED LMAO' to 'i love crying and being emo' in 0.03 seconds. Though he was definitely the most caring person you had ever met.

Oikawa Tooru, the grand king and probably the most scariest volleyball player in the court who was actually just another total trash. Everyone thought he was the smoothest and most laid back fuccboi but he was the dorkiest that was for sure.

It bothered you at first, living with three guys. Three hot freakin guys. But now you were used to it. Those saturday netflix nights and the daily shenanigans with Kuroo, Bokuto, and Oikawa made you feel welcomed and warm. They made you feel like the four of you were family, and you guys truly were.

It was the first week of December and you knew what that meant. "I don't want a lot for Christmas..." You heard Mariah Carey's voice played by the small speaker at the kitchen.

"Tooru not again." You whined, sitting on the couch at your shared living room while Kuroo and Bokuto was fixing the new bought Christmas tree.

"What? It's December!" Oikawa said as he sat beside you.

Kuroo spoke. "You've been playing that song since halloween."

"So? It's the perfect song to get us all hyped setting up our very first Christmas tree in this flat."

You didn't argue and just internally thanked heavens that the brunette wasn't singing along. A few minutes later, Kuroo and Bokuto then finally finished fixing the giant tree beside the couch.

"Now, we just need to put the ornaments." Bokuto stated.

"Got it." Kuroo said as he approached the owl head with a box of gold christmas balls and fake gold leaves. He put it down while you and Oikawa stood up to take a look at the ornaments.

You spoke again. "That tree is bigger than Tooru's ego, how are we supposed to put ornaments on the top part?"

"Hey!" The brunette whined again.

"Y/N! how bout I carry you on my shoulder?" Bokuto suggested.

You heard Kuroo hissed. "No one's gonna carry our precious Y/N and put her on danger." The bed head then put his arms protectively around your shoulder and you slapped his hand. "Carry the grand king of trash instead." He said.

"Wow. You guys love me so much." Oikawa said sarcastically.

After about an hour of putting ornaments on the now well decorated Christmas tree, the three of you sat down on the couch while Bokuto laid his back on the carpet.

You scanned the tree for like the 50th time from bottom to... "There's something missing on the top." You stated.

"What?" Kuroo asked.

"A star maybe? Or an angel."

"Oh!" Oikawa reacted as he stood up and sprinted to his room. He came back with something in his hand though you weren't quite sure what it was. "Kou, give me a lift." The trash king said excitedly.

"But I'm tireeed." Bokuto complained but stood up anyway. The owl squats down, letting the chocolate haired ride his shoulders. Bokuto carried Oikawa a little stressfully for he wasn't lying when he said he was tired.

Oikawa put something on top of the tree. You didn't quite see it at first for it was a bit small. Bokuto put down the brunette while you and Kuroo stood up to take a closer look at what Oikawa just put.

And then you realized... it was a polaroid selfie of Oikawa.

The three of you looked at him like he had done the most stupid thing in the entire universe, which was truly the most stupid thing in the entire universe.

"Care to explain?" You asked the brunette who was giving you all a proud look.

"I'm the star!"

"Tooru..." You heard Kuroo said in a low tone. "You have 30 seconds to hide."

"Shit." The grand king sprinted once again.

"Y/N! We fixed the tree!" Bokuto called, peeking through your ajar bedroom door. "Come, take a look."

You then stood up and walked out of your bedroom, following Bokuto to the living room. You saw Kuroo and Oikawa –finally at peace– standing beside the Christmas tree and you approached them.

"So, did you remove that shitty selfie already from our tree?" You asked chuckling.

"We replaced it with a more decent selfie." Kuroo smirked.

"Tooru doesn't have a decent selfie."

"But who said it was Tooru?"

You raised an eyebrow and looked up, taking a closer look at the decent selfie on top of the tree. It was a decent selfie... of you.

"W-What the hell?" You said as you felt your face getting warmer.

"We put an angel on top of the tree!" Bokuto exclaimed proudly.

You then faced the three idiots and saw nothing but sincerity on their faces. "You might think it's cheesy, but it's a gift from us three." Oikawa said with a smile.

Kuroo spoke again. "A little something for you to know that we are thankful that you became a part of this family. You took care of us, you never complain about boy stuff, became our mom and little sister. You truly are an angel, Y/N."

You couldn't help but giggle as your face turned into a shade of crimson. Your heart felt warm, your stomach was filled with tiny butterflies, you felt happy, flustered, and grateful. "You guys are such dorks."

Seeing you in a cute state like this was enough to make your three roommates blush intensely, making you laugh harder. "But seriously." You tried your hardest to stop your funny bone from reacting. "Koutarou, Tetsurou, Tooru, thank you."

———
hey hey hey! it's december! time to blast some christmas songs to annoy the whole neighborhood lmao

btw thank you so much for 10k reads! this book is as crappy as oikawa so i wasn't really expecting yknow this many people reading it but tysm ily all! 💕