Blue - Kageyama Tobio

"Y/N, I told you, they were blue."

"I'm pretty sure they were black, F/N."

You and your best friend argued as the two of you enjoyed your cups of hot coffee in your favourite cafe.

Apparently they had a new cute waiter with very pretty eyes. Unfortunately, you didn't had the chance to take a closer look on them earlier when he served your coffee, making you and F/N argue whether they were blue or black.

"Okay, how 'bout this. You ask him what color his eyes are and–"

"Wait, woah. Why me?"

"Uh, duh. Because he's totally in to you." F/N motioned for you to look at the blackette standing by the counter. When you turned your head to look at him, you were surprised to see him looking at you. He eventually noticed that you noticed him staring and quickly looked away, his cheeks turned into a shade of pink.

"See?" Said your best friend as she gave you a teasing smirk.

"Oh come on." You took a sip of your coffee before continuing. "He's probably just taking small glances at our table to check if their customers are in need of something."

"He glances at you every five seconds though. Look."

You turned to look at the cute waiter again but this time his eyes weren't on you.

"5... 4... 3..." F/N started. "2... and..."

He then turned his head a little to glance at you, making you chuckle.

"There it is." Your best friend said. "Okay, now. Ask him what color his eyes are and when he says black then I'll treat you ice cream. But if it's blue then..."

You flinched when you saw F/N's familiar evil grin. "Oh hell n–"

"You'll have to ask for his number too."

"God fucking dammit, F/N."

"Um, e-excuse me..." You and F/N heard a low voice, making you quickly turn your head to the side.

Crap. And there he suddenly was in front of your table, avoiding your gaze with his face still flustered. You thought it was adorable though.

"Sorry to b-bother you." He said shyly. "But our manager noticed that you keep looking at the counter. So h-he told me to ask if you need something."

Now it was your turn to blush sightly. "N-No, it's okay, we're fine." You smiled awkwardly, turning your attention from his cute face to his name tag and read. "Say, Kageyama-kun..."

"Yes?" He finally managed not to stutter as he looked straight at you, taking this chance to admire your E/C eyes, H/L H/C hair, and basically every feature of your slightly flustered face.

"What color are your eyes?" You asked.

Kageyama then gave you a surprised yet confused look, tilting his head a little before answering. "They're blue."

"Geh."

"Geh?"

You heard your best friend snorted, making you nervous as hell as you gave her the i lost but I'm going to kill you look.

"Why did you ask?"

"N-Nothing it's just they're..." You looked up at him again and stared at his eyes. They surely are blue and "Beautiful." You accidentally blurted out the perfect adjective to describe his eyes and him in general.

You didn't think it was possible but his face then turned even more red as ever. "N-Not as beautiful as you though." Kageyama responded, causing your eyes to widen and heart to flutter.

He then bowed slightly, trying to cover his forming grin and quickly walked away, panicking a bit. You couldn't help but smile with his sudden words finally sinking in.

You then realized that you completely forgot about asking for his number. But it didn't matter anyway, because since then, you eventually went to that cafe more than usual almost everyday.