Marriage Proposal [100 Followers Special!!]

Haikyuu characters and how they would propose to you.
———

Hinata:
He gathered all the members of Nekoma, Dateko, Fukurodani, and other teams that he was friends with to ask for advice on how to propose properly.

They ended up hiding in bushes- some even wore camouflaged attires- for moral support.

Hinata nervously screamed. "wILL YoU MArRY ME Y/N-cHan?"

You couldn't help but laugh. "Yes, Shouyou. I'd love to."

Kageyama:
The setter took you to the park where the two of you first met. He kneeled down in one knee and put out a ring box, causing your heartbeat to race rapidly.

"Pleasebemywifey/n?" He mumbled. His words wasn't really understandable, but you knew what the question was for it was totally obvious because of his position which caused the idea of teasing him pop out of your mind.

"What's that?"

"Please be my wife, Y/N?" He said a little more clear this time but wasn't loud enough.

"Tobio, you really need to speak–"

You were cut off by him screaming "PLEASE BE MY WIFE, Y/N?" causing everyone at the park to look at the two of you. Let's just say you ended up having the most flustered fiance.

Nishinoya:
"Y/N..." Noya dabbed in front of you with the ring box in his hand. "Will you marry me?"

Tanaka:
Instead of kneeling down, he put his feet apart and squat like the swag mastah he was with the ring on his hand. "Marry me, bby!"

Tsukishima:
He took you to a restaurant and put the ring in the middle of the table. "Marry me or live your whole life in regret? Your choice."

You gave a him sincere smile and wore the ring yourself. "I love you, Kei."

He blushed while his lips formed a grin for his heart had never felt so happy.

Yamaguchi:
"Y/N-chan..." Tadashi said nervously. "You're so beautiful and I know you deserve so much more than me. But let me be selfish for once because I love you and I want you, I need you to be mine forever. So..." You gasped when he finally pulled out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

Holy fuck is this a freakin romantic movie or am I in a fucking shojou manga gdi jesus take the wheel take me now I love him so much I'm like the luckiest girl in the world to have this precious little freckle boy yes mhmm I want him, I need him forever thank you God but also Jesus. "Yes, Tadashi. I love you so much." You said as calm as possible, ignoring your inner fangirl.

Asahi:
Asahi cried. "aRE yOu GoiNg to SAy nO?"

"Baby, i just said yes!"

Daichi:
"Will you marry me, Y/N?" Daichi asked confidently.

You pouted, trying to hide the excitement. "Will you let me touch your thighs and call you daddy?"

He sighed with a smile. "Yes."

"Then okay!"

Sugawara:

Suga took you to a lantern festival for he knew about how you loved seeing that enchanting scene from disney's rapunzel. Why not let her see it in real life right? He thought.