Sleep and Whisper- Kuroo Tetsurou

It was a bright and lovely morning. You woke up on your own without that irritatingly loud alarm of yours on a saturday. A day without classes at uni surely was a blessing.

You got up from your bed as you stretched with such joy and excitement for this new day of relaxation a.k.a watching your favourite tv series until midnight.

Rubbing your morning eyes, you gently opened the door from your bedroom.

When suddenly...

"..." Your bedhead roommate, Kuroo, stared at you from head to toe with wide eyes.

You raised an eyebrow and finally looked down, revealing something that was very awkward for a roommate with the opposite sex to see.

The other's completely naked body.

"AAaAHHhHhhHHH!" You both screamed in chorus.

Kuroo quickly turned around, trying to hide his now intensely blushing face. "COT DAMMIT Y/N! P-PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!"

"Y-YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SLEEP LIKE THIS WHEN IT'S HOT!" You shouted back as you gestured at your clothe-less self.

You've been roommates with the cat-like blackette for a year and a half now. Sure, he had seen you in your underwear multiple times but this was probably the first time he had seen you without anything to cover your everything.

"I'm going to wash my face with holy water." He said, walking away.

"Hey, dickhead." You called Kuroo as you sat down beside him on the couch.

His eyes were so focused on the television that grabbing the remote from his hand became a piece of cake. You then quickly pressed the button to change channel, making him click his tongue.

"What's your problem, pussy? I'm trying to watch a game here. Give me that!" Being so damn tall and flexible, Kuroo easily got to steal the remote from your grip and changed back the channel.

You groaned. "They're going to have a (favourite show) marathon today!"

"I don't care. I told you the tv's mine for today."

"When the fuck did you tell me that?"

"Last night."

"I don't remember–"

11:23 last night ; Kuroo quietly opened the door to your room and whispered as you lie on your bed, peacefully sleeping. "Y/N, there's an awesome volleyball game tomorrow on this channel so the tv's mine okay? Great, thanks."

"That wasn't the first time I've done that y'know." Kuroo chuckled.

"You talk to me when I sleep?" You squinted your eyes and gave him a weirded look. "Since when did you start doing that?"

Kuroo slightly and quietly opened the door to your room with a couple of roses in his hands.

"Y/N." He whispered. "Your ex boyfriend was outside, asking for your forgiveness. I told him you didn't have time or care for his cheating ass anymore so he left. All good? Okay."

Then he closed the door slowly with his lips formed into a somehow victorious grin.

"Unbelievable." You throw your hands in the air and put it down quickly in slight annoyance making the bedhead chuckle teasingly.

"Hey, Y/N." Kuroo said as he opened the door to your room. He sighed when he saw you burying your face into a pillow, still in your party/night out clothes.

Your cat-like roommate then started to walk towards your exhausted body. "Jeez, at least take off your socks." He said in an annoyed tone, though he was only concerned as hell.

"Did something happen in the party?" He asked as his hands started to take off your unmatched/matched socks.

This had always been your routine with Kuroo whenever the other gets home late and is too lazy or tired to even move a muscle. You'd always take care of each other and talk about your day. This was actually one of the many reasons why you love being roommates with Kuroo. And one of the many, many reasons why you fell in love with him.

"Nothing, it's just..." You started with your voice a bit soar and obviously tired. "Everybody had their own dates and stuff. I felt lonely. Why wouldn't anyone ask me out, date me, love me, take me seriously?"

Kuroo sat close beside your laying form as he felt his heart ache at your words. He hated seeing you like this. He hated hearing about your insecurities, your pain. Kuroo Tetsurou was known –judging by his looks and aura– to be the cheeky, flirtatious, womanizer type of guy.

People were terribly wrong. Kuroo had his own awkwardness when it comes to talking to girls, he was also a total nerd, and other than that, he was loyal.

Loyal to you and his unsaid feelings.

"Am I not..." You turned your head and rested it on the same pillow as you stared at him with a sad smile. "Pretty enough?" Your smile faded as your eyes got heavier and heavier until it finally closed.

Kuroo then stared at your face, making sure you were deeply and peacefully asleep before he gently brushed some of the hair covering your face and whispered.

"You're beautiful, Y/N. Even though you don't even know the proper usage of clothes, I'm willing to give you all my love, date you, take you seriously." He chuckled then smiled with all his heart. "I love you, you lil shit."

I promised myself I won't write any angst this month but this one turned into a fucking rollercoaster i'm