Ease - Tsukishima Kei

"K-Kei..."

"What is it?"

"I love you so much. Please tell mom and dad I love them too."

Your boyfriend sighed as he gently put a heating pad onto your most hated part of the body which was your abdomen.

"I'm dying!" You shout groaned as you felt pain down your stomach. Yes it was that time of the month where you suffer from the curse of satan's river. P week, hell week, red days, whatever they call it. You hated the pain, suffering, mood swings, but who doesn't right?

"Shut up, Y/N, you're just on your period." Said the blonde sitting at the edge of your bed.

"Just on my period?" You glared at him and he raised an eyebrow, knowing that you were not really the easily angry type on a hell week. You were actually...

"Keeeiii! You seriously don't love me!" You cried out with actual forming tears. Yup, you were... the emo type.

He clicked his tongue in annoyance and spoke. "Are you sure you're not related to Fukurodani's captain?"

"Keeeeiiii!" You cried again and whined at the same time.

"Stop shouting my name geez." Tsukki said lowly, slightly irritated.

You pouted as you give him that irresistible puppy eyes. "Cuddle me."

You swear you saw a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. Well he couldn't help it, you were just so adorable to him. God, what a tsundere. Tsukishima then slowly laid beside you, you whined again when he didn't scoop or even embrace you.

"Ugh." He reacted to your whining. "Lay on your back and straighten your body."

You stared at him confusingly. "Huh? Can't you see I'm in pain?" you over dramatically said.

"Just do it."

You pouted even more as you obeyed him and laid straight on your back. This was the very worst position for you when you're on your p week. You could easily feel the pain running through your down part and it was horribly hurting you.

Your thoughts and pain were interrupted by Tsukishima pushing up your shirt, causing you to slap his hand. "W-W-What are you doing!?"

Your glasses wearing boyfriend then chuckled mokingly. "I'm not gonna do things to you if that's what you're thinking."

Aww. But you wanted him to. Kind of.

Tsukki pushed your shirt up again to just under your bra. He gently placed his soft slender hand on your stomach and started moving it around in slow motions.

His touch was your comfort and lullaby. It gave you goosebumps as the pain slowly started to fade. Tsukishima was giving you a cramp-away massage and you couldn't actually believe it. First, because of the fact that he surprisingly knew what to do to lessen this kind of pain. And second, he was doing it perfectly. Like how?

Your eyes were getting heavier and heavier each second, your mind and body felt at ease as the pain fully faded away.

"Sleep, you emo trash. You and your body needs rest." The blonde said blankly yet you felt the concern and love from his voice and action.

You then slowly closed your eyes. "I love you too, Kei." You said before finally falling asleep.

He chuckled as he gave your forehead a sweet kiss and sighed. "Emo trash."