Fear - Kuroo Tetsurou

i dunno exactly what to call this au but yeah it's kind of like a delinquent!au or smth idk lmao. oh and it didn't turn into angst lol. enjoy tho! :)
———

Kuroo got into a fight... again. It was the third time this week and boy he was pissed. His mind was filled with so much anger that he couldn't even remember how it started or the reason why one of the guys from the basketball team, Fukuda Kino, suddenly punched him right in the face earlier this morning. Classes ended an hour ago, the bedhead was walking to the back of the school building to meet up with Fukuda for a "continuation" of the mess that he started earlier. He did a great job provoking Kuroo though, reason why he agreed to his invitation.

As he continued walking, hands on his pockets with his usual dark aura, he could feel the eyes of a few students staring at him either with fear or intimidation. Although he was used to it, he couldn't help but grin at the fact that people were scared of him. He was one of the most dangerous students in Nekoma, a delinquent, he knew that and he didn't mind, in fact he liked that title. He liked being seen as a person who didn't fear anything for it was true. Kuroo Tetsurou didn't fear anything or anyone, everyone feared him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" The middle blocker asked no one in particular as he reached his destination, his eyes landing on a girl petting a black stray cat. He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he approached the H/C haired, the thought of how this person might be a taddle tail who would probably tell everyone about what was going to happen sent him an incredible amount of frustration. Fortunately, Fukuda wasn't fond of being early for he didn't find the basketball player anywhere.

"Hey, you." Kuroo called, making the girl's head turn to his direction.

"Hi." She responded casually, smiling at him like they were long time friends. He thought her smile was beautiful, beautifully irritating. Kuroo hated the fact that her eyes didn't widen, her body wasn't shaking, her breathing was steady, she wasn't afraid, her eyes didn't show fear like everybody else did whenever they would see the Kuroo Tetsurou.

"Get out of here." He stated with a harsh tone, expecting the E/C eyed to waddle away like a scared duck but instead it just made her head tilt a little as her hand separated from the cat's furry neck.

"And why should I?" She raised her eyebrows as she stood up, not to be sassy or anything, she was just confused.

"Because I said so."

"Wow, you should be a lawyer." She answered sarcastically which made Kuroo glare at her intensely.

The girl then laughed at his reaction, making animated veins pop out of the blackette's head. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But seriously though, Kuroo-san right? If you want someone to leave, at least ask them nicely."

"Listen, kitten–"

"It's L/N." She corrected.

"L/N. If you don't leave now, you'll get in trouble."

"What kind of trouble?"

Kuroo didn't even get the chance to explain for he suddenly heard Fukuda's voice, causing him to turn to the basketball player, making Kuroo notice the two punks beside Fukuda. "Hey, Kuroo." He greeted in the most annoying tone before turning to L/N, giving her a disrespectful grin as he eyed her from head to toe. "Brought your girlfriend to cheer for you?"

With that, the atmosphere suddenly changed. It went from heavy to heavier than goddamn earth. It actually answered her question about what kind of trouble she was gonna get herself into. Although it made her panic a little, L/N tried her hardest not to show it.

The bed head was about to respond with a roasting comeback when she then suddenly spoke and stole the spotlight. "Aww and you brought two of your minions to cheer for you too? Cute."