Fools [Part 2] - Akaashi Keiji

If you're already contented with a sad ending then you don't have to read this part :) though, there's still angst in this so yeah itz gon be gewd.
-

Akaashi walked out of the confine room, turning his head left and right to look for a certain E/C eyed. Closing the door behind him, his breathing got a bit heavier when he didn't find you anywhere. Did you go home? But it was already 9pm, it was not safe for a girl to walk home at this hour.

The blackette quickly pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed your number. He put it near his ear as he heard it ringing, wishing his whole heart you would answer.

And you did.

"H-Hello?" You answered. Akaashi's eyes widened when he noticed your voice sounded weak.

You were crying.

It took him a couple of seconds before answering. "Where are you? Are you... okay?" It was a stupid thing to ask. He knew you weren't okay.

"Yeah uhm..." He heard you sniff quietly, as if trying to hide the fact that you were crying and hurt. "I'm almost home."

Akaashi sighed. "You should've waited for me. I could've walked you home."

"It's fine. She needs you."

"Y/N..."

"C-Can we just talk tomorrow, Keiji? I... don't wanna end stuff on the phone."

He paused, knowing exactly what you meant by those words. "... Just text me when you get home, okay?"

"Okay." Then, you ended the call.

End stuff huh? He didn't want to do it though. What were you thinking? That he wanted to break up with you just because he finally found his past love?

Yes, past love. The green eyed did fell in love with your sister. But she left without any reason, without any good byes. He would always go to that same store at the same time of her shift, expecting her to come back. But she didn't.

Yet, he found you whom he thought was the one he had been looking for. You had the same body and face as hers. But your eyes were different. They were still beautiful though.

You fell in love with him and he accepted your feelings. He'd eventually fall for you too right? Since you looked exactly like the one he truly loved.

It was difficult at first, he couldn't even look straight into your eyes.

You may look a like, but you were completely different from her. And he liked your personality, heck he loved it. You were awkward yet still fun to be with. You were caring, a bit shy, strong, and simply adorable.

He was completely oblivious, and without actually noticing it, everyday he would always think about you. He would always run as quickly as possible whenever he finds out that you're in the school clinic. He'd get jealous at every guy who's making you smile. His heart would shatter whenever he sees you crying.

He slowly yet deeply fell in love with you, with Y/N.

-

You were a complete mess. Your eyes were a bit red and puffy from crying too much about the situation you were in. Your parents' fighting got worse, your ill sister being your boyfriend's first love, and your whole life in general. It was all even more fucked up than before and you hated the fact that all you could do now was cry.

You've been avoiding Akaashi for almost the whole day. It seemed like your body wasn't ready for the expected break up. You knew well that after finally meeting her again, he would leave you whom he treated as a substitute.

Though, you wanted to rush it and end stuff early, not because you wanted to leave him, but because you wanted to end your heart's suffering as soon as possible.

You loved Akaashi too much. It would be a lot harder for you if the two of you stayed together longer. He needed to be with the one he truly loved. And that was never you right?

Instead of continuously crying in your room, you decided to do your usual sneak out whenever things and problems like this happens.

You put on some proper clothes for a chilly night and got out of the house without anyone noticing. Walking to the usual convenience store, you thought about how you and Akaashi first met. It was a very good and pleasant memory.

That thought was then cut off when you arrived by the store and saw the familiar messy black hair and green eyes, sitting on the pavement, staring at the stars.

Deja vu.

Your heartbeat suddenly raced when he turned his head and saw you. The setter then automatically stood and walked towards you which made you stare at the ground.

This is it. He's going to leave me. You thought.

"Y/N." His calm voice called you.

You avoided his gaze. You knew it would be a lot harder for you if you ever look into those beautiful green eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital?" You asked quietly. "You know she's not going to be here anymore, Keiji."

"I came here for you though." He answered honestly. "You've been avoiding me and I wanted to see you."

You then felt tears forming in your eyes. Why would he say that? Why couldn't he just stop fooling you with those sweet words?

"Stop pretending that you care." You mumbled but it was loud enough for Akaashi to hear, making his heart sink.

Your eyes widened when he moved closer to you and wrapped his arms around your small frame.

"I love you, Y/N." He said, making those formed tears of yours finally fall.

"No, you don't." You whispered as you tried to escape from his embrace. He didn't let you though as he hugged you tighter, not wanting to lose the one he truly loved.

"I love you so much."

"Keiji, stop." You cried as you felt the steady beating of his heart on his chest. A part of you wanted to believe him and the other part just didn't want to feel any more pain.

"I was happy when I found your sister again, but that happiness isn't as powerful as whenever I see your beautiful smile. I realized that."

The green eyed pulled away slowly and placed his hands on your cheeks, cupping your it gently. He stared deeply into your eyes and you did the same. Your heart melted when you saw care, honesty, and love in his eyes.

"I love you, Y/N." Akaashi said again with his usual calm face and voice. But this time he didn't look away from your eyes. He stared at them like they were the most beautiful thing his eyes laid on, admiring it's E/C orbs.

He meant it and you smiled at the thought. The thought of Akaashi not fooling you anymore, the thought of him loving you truly.

The blackette moved his face closer to yours and kissed your soft lips. You kissed him back, feeling the passion and love he was giving you in every move.

You were a fool to fall for him. But it was all worth it.

-
Well this was a bit rushed. And forgive me for being so grammatically drunk and dramatic lmao hope you liked it though :)