Show me - Akaashi Keiji

[ requested ]
warning: sexual content!
-

"If you really love me then fucking show me, Keiji!" You shouted at your boyfriend as tears fell from your eyes.

The setter flinched at your words, realizing how much pain he had been giving you. Akaashi was never good at showing or telling people his feelings and you knew that well. But these past few weeks he had been treating you like a statue, not giving any love nor care at all.

And it hurt you. It hurt you so bad.

"Y/N... I'm sorry. You know I'm not-"

"I know. But goddammit, I'm getting tired of this!" The sound of your voice and sobs bounced at every corner of yours and his shared bedroom. "Maybe we should just-" Your heart stung and couldn't bring yourself to complete your words.

"Just what Y/N?" Akaashi moved his face closer to yours.

You then looked down and covered your face with you hands. "You're making things more difficult."

"Hey, look at me." He said as he gently removed your hands from your face and cupped your cheeks, causing you to look up into his eyes. "I love you, Y/N. I love you too much so please... don't give up on me."

Tears started to fall from his green eyes which made your eyes widened. It's not everyday Akaashi would say those three special words nor show any emotion. But now, his eyes showed sadness and desperation.

"Keiji..." You spoke as you felt his breath touch your skin. The tip of his nose touched yours and you knew it was coming yet you let it be.

He pressed his soft lips against your wet ones for some of your tears passed there. You immediately kissed back and your lips moved perfectly in sync with his as you wrapped your arms around his neck while his thumbs wiped the tears streaming down your face.

The kiss then started to get deeper. Akaashi bit your bottom lip and you let him enter his tongue without hesitation. The muscle inside your mouth danced together with him in the lead and you couldn't help yourself but moan.

Your hand grabbed his hair and pulled it a little to catch your breath, making him separate his lips from yours. Seeing you were a blushing mess, Akaashi felt really turned on.

He then stared deeply into your E/C orbs, you stared back as deeply and saw nothing but love rather than lust which made your heart feel warmer. "Let me show you how much I truly love you, Y/N." Said the boy.

You smiled at him and said "Please do." With that he kissed you again, leading you to your shared bed, pausing every two seconds to remove yours and his clothes. You couldn't help yourself but feel nervous though since this was going to be your first time.

Once your last piece of clothing -which was your underwear - was removed, Akaashi gently laid you down on the soft mattress and positioned himself on top of you.

But before he started to take off his clothes, he took time to just stare at your body with his eyes full of amazement. "You're so beautiful." He stated with his usual calm tone yet it still made your heartbeat raise like crazy, plus the sight before you was truly amazing. Akaashi's toned chest and abs was enough to make you wet.

He then started to kiss your neck, slowly and lovingly until he found your sweet spot. His teeth made contact with your skin and left multiple love marks, wanting those to be a proof that you were his.

His lips traveled down to your breast and attacked on them, sucking and gently biting your bud while groping the other. Your hand tugged onto his hair as you moaned in pleasure.

That sound was music to the ravenette's ears which made his member get harder than ever.

But he wanted to tease you even more. He once again kissed your lips before lowering his position and spread your legs. His tongue made its way to your wet folds and started to work his magic.

You moaned once again a little louder, gripping the bedsheets as you felt Akaashi licking every inch of you.

"K-Keiji..." You felt him smirk at the sound of you moaning his name.

Without warning, he put two of his slender fingers in you, pumping them at an enormous speed along with his tongue still moving in and out which made your back arch. "Ngh!"

He continuously did the pumping, curling his fingers once in a while, driving you insane. You then finally felt something weird coiling in your stomach. "Keiji, I-I think I'm gonna- ah!" Then, there it was. You came - a lot - all over Akaashi's fingers and mouth. He licked and sucked your juices as he seductively stared at you.

Once he finished cleaning with his tongue, he then again positioned himself on top of you and kissed your slightly opened mouth, making you taste a bit of yourself.

When he pulled away, the green eyed started to take off the last piece covering him which was his underwear. Once he completely took it off, your face heated so much seeing his hard member ready to give you pleasure.

"Like what you see?" Akaashi asked you unexpectedly.

"Y-Yeah." You admitted.

He then positioned himself at your entrance and poked it teasingly, swirling its head on your wet folds.

"Tsk. Keiji~" You whined, getting a little bit impatient.

He chuckled at your actions. "Why're you so cute?" He moved his face closer to yours and kissed your forehead. "I'm going to put it in. Tell me if it hurts okay?"

You nod your head in response and with that, Akaashi entered his manhood into you. You couldn't help but wince in pain as your nails made contact with your boyfriend's back. You heard him groan in both pleasure from your tight insides and pain from the scratches that you were giving.

Once you finally adjusted, he started moving in and out slowly, causing you more pain yet you still wanted him to continue. He then moved a bit faster this time, stretching your insides and making you scream. "A-Ah!"

Akaashi then pressed his lips against yours, distracting you from the pain. For him, kissing was still the most intimate part of making love.

Soon the pain turned into the most awaited pleasure. "Keiji... Ah! F-Faster~" You commanded.

"Okay, baby." He then started pounding in and out of you at a rapid speed with his eyes still focused on your face, watching each and every expression you make. He had to make sure he was not hurting you too much.

Both of you filled the room with moans, groans, curses, and other impure sounds as pleasure made its way to yours and his entire body.

Then, there was that coiling feeling again. "Shit. I'm- Ngh!"

"Go ahead, Y/N."

You screamed his name as your juices came out once again. Akaashi pounded on you a couple of times before he pulled out, coming all over your womanhood.

The both of you were a panting mess as the ravenette rested his weight on your body and his head on your chest.

Your hand moved to play with his quite messy hair and smiled. "That was..." You chuckled. "Amazing."

His hand then intertwined with your free one and gave your knuckles a few lovingly kisses. "I love you so much, Y/N. Don't ever try to break up with me again. I promise, I'll treat you better."

Your smile grew wider, knwoing that Akaashi truly meant his words.

"I love you too, Keiji. And thank you."

-
An Akaashi lemon was requested woot woot! Lmao I suck.