The Good Guy [Part 3] - Iwaizumi Hajime

"Coffee or tea?" You asked from the kitchen while Iwaizumi sat on the floor, leaning his back on the couch at your apartment's living room.

You heard him loudly spoke. "Coffee. But don't put a lot of cream in it."

"What's the magic word?" You asked teasingly, already putting coffee in the two mugs.

The ace groaned. "Please."

Laughing, you put the right amount of creamer in his coffee, just the way he liked. "Actually, the magic word was 'banana' but I'll take it since you practically dashed over here just to see me."

The wing spiker had been in your apartment plenty times before, thus you knew very well how he wanted his coffee or tea. He wanted them strong, they could drink him.

"Here you go, spiky." You put down both of your mugs on the short table in front of Iwaizumi and sat on the floor beside the said guy. You didn't know why exactly but the two of you really liked to sit on the floor with your legs crossed, facing each other even though the tv was on. Fortunately, your eyes weren't that swollen anymore when you faced him.

"Spiky sounds like a dog name, stop calling me that." He said, taking a sip of his drink.

You then took yours and blew it slightly before responding. "Oh come on, you give me horrible nicknames too."

"Like what?"

"You called me 'noob' the other day."

He chuckled. "Yeah that was funny. But that was an insult rather than a nickname."

You gasped, dramatically putting your hand on your chest. "You can't insult your girlfriend!"

"Oh I can." He smirked for a second. "Just kidding, you're a cute noob." The blackette started laughing.

"Whatever." You chuckled for you had to prevent yourself from laughing in order not to get out of your 'i'm mad' character. "Game or movie?" You asked, taking a sip of your coffee after.

"Game." He said confidently though, he knew you weren't talking about video games type of game.

You smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Awh, not that again, Y/N."

"Truth or dare?" You asked once again but with more weight in your tone.

The ace sighed playfully and spoke. "Truth. Your dares are either horrible or humiliating."

"Well..." You said as you tried to think of a good question. "What's the worst thing you've eaten?"

"You call that a question? Come on, Y/N, think deeper. Think of a much more risky, touchy, exciting question."

A question then suddenly popped into your mind after he spoke. A question, that you had been waiting to ask him for the longest time yet you hesitated for you thought it wasn't the right time. "Okay. Listen well, Iwaizumi Hajime and promise me you'll answer my question honestly." You started, already having second thoughts but you couldn't help your heart to control the words coming out of your mouth.

Iwaizumi then nodded and you took it as a signal to continue. "What... What do you feel about me exactly?"

The wing spiker flinched as his eyes widened, heart beating slightly faster at your surprisingly deep question. "You're... a crazy person." You chuckled for you knew it was true. "But seriously, you're crazy and fun. You're always so cheerful and funny, every moment with you is unique, you're never boring, you always see the brightest side of everything even though you're very emo sometimes." Iwaizumi laughed slightly before he stared deeply into your eyes and you suddenly felt the light atmosphere changing into a more serious yet comfortable one. "You mean a lot to me, Y/N."