Sensitive - Bokuto Koutarou

You hated how you were very sensitive to touch. You were hella ticklish and people would always take advantage of that. Just because you were always so cute whenever you giggle.

And Bokuto loved that so fucking much that he would touch your neck, knee, armpit, and all of your most sensitive part of the body approximately 10 times a day.

You were currently reading (fave novel) while comfortably laying on the couch.

"Hey hey hey! I'm home!" You heard Bokuto said as he entered yours and his shared apartment.

"Hey, babe." You responded without taking your eyes off of your book.

You then felt him sat on the couch beside your feet. "No hugs or kisses?" Your boyfriend pouted as he lied down, putting his head on your stomach and you felt his weight on your legs.

You were so focused on reading this one amazing chapter that you didn't even hear a word that Bokuto said, causing you to ignore him completely.

The owl captain looked at you, putting his chin on your stomach. "Y/N." He called and sighed when you didn't respond, getting a lil jealous over a freakin book.

His lips then formed a cheeky grin when an idea popped out of his mind. He'd never let a novel win the attention of his girlfriend. Never.

The silver headed boy slowly started to slide his hands to your waist as he wiggled his fingers, making you quickly move your hips to the side.

"Not again." You mumbled as you put your book to the near coffee table then held Bokuto's hands. "Please don't." You told him as your face asked for mercy.

His grin grew wider as he positioned himself on top of you, and that was when you knew you were going to have to get ready.

Bokuto then again started to move his hands and fingers to tickle your waist, causing you to start giggling. "Koutarou, have mercy on me!" You said in between laughs.

"This is what you get for not giving me a welcome home kiss, Y/N!"

You laughed louder feeling his every touch, kicking his legs to try to get him out of balance. It didn't work of course, stupid athletic strength. By now you really needed to breathe.

You moved your arms to supposedly push your boyfriend from tickling the heck out of you. But that didn't work out too well.

You weren't that aware of your movements for the tickling was too much and so...

You accidentally hit Bokuto's face with your elbow.

Shit.

You thought as he sat, putting his feet on the carpet, causing you to do the same. Your boyfriend then touched his face with a blank expression, letting the whole situation sink in.

"K-Koutarou?" You called him with both panic and concern.

He turned to face you with the same blank expression. Although, you knew it was coming.

You heard the emo owl sniff.

Oh no.

"Y-Y/N..." Bokuto's voice cracked as tears started forming in his eyes.

"kOUTAROU, I'M SORRY."

You were definitely sensitive to touch. But at least you were not as emotionally sensitive as your boyfriend was.

Is this considered as fluff? If yes then I suck at it 😂