Fun - Bokuto Koutarou

Not sure if this is considered as a drabble but hey it's short and cute :)

---
"Koutarou!" You shouted happily, slamming the door and entering the third year's classroom.

Your boyfriend, Bokuto, automatically smiled widely when he heard your cheerful voice. "Oya. Y/N!" He looked to you and stood up from his seat.

You then jogged towards the silver haired boy. "Oi, where's my letter from hogwarts?" You asked jokingly.

"You'll never gonna get it, my favorite dementor." He responded cheerfully, putting his arm around your shoulders as you both teased each other non stop while walking out of the classroom.

These two. People inside the room thought as they stared at the two of you, internally laughing in awe.

Almost all of the students in Fukurodani thought that you and Bokuto are the weirdest yet sweetest couple in the whole school. You two were not so much of a PDA type of couple. People thought that your relationship was a lot more unique than the others. Oh and you two were not one of those disgusting lovey dovey couples kissing publicly in the hallways. Everyone loved hearing your casual teasing and loud conversations, just because it was all so funny and you two were too fun to watch.

And you didn't know if you were going to take this as a compliment but people in school labeled the two of you as the 'extreme couple'. Some even called you the 'are they even a couple' couple which was okay for both you and Bokuto because honestly, you just didn't care about anyone's opinion on your relationship.

Cause the relationship that you have with Bokuto was made with three main things. Love, trust, and fun.

•••

"Give me back my shoe, you owl!" You shouted a bit annoyed, chasing the oh so athletic captain of the school volleyball team who got the chance to steal your left shoe. You were at one of the hallways of the school so you knew... you two were in so much trouble.

You then stopped from running, making Bokuto do the same as he turned to you, putting his tongue out. You were slowly catching your breathe as your eye twitched from your boyfriend's childishness. Well, your childishness.

"I'm not gonna give it to you until you agree to watch a movie with me tonight." Bokuto said loudly with a cheeky grin.

They're so cute and they're so gonna get in trouble. People in the hallway thought.

"We have a test tomorrow!" You exclaimed.

He jokingly responded with an evil laugh and said "This shoe is mine then!" He started running again and you sighed. Here you go again.

"Koutarou!"

•••

You, Bokuto, and Akaashi were just peacefully walking home when the spiky haired suddenly shouted. "Oh!"

You three were stopped by the pedestrian line as Bokuto turned to face you and Akaashi with a very excited smile. "Y/N, let's cross the street with our eyes closed!"

Akaashi just sighed, knowing that it was a pretty normal thing for his senpai to say. You furrowed your eyebrows at the ace in front of you as you responded "That's crazy!"

Bokuto kept his smile.

"But let's do it." Your mad expression then turned into a challenged one.

Your boyfriend's grin grew wider. "Yosh! Akaashi, be our guide." He commanded the second year and you gave him an assured smile.

Are these two for real? The setter thought. He eventually did what the owl captain said and carefully guided the two of you while crossing the street with your eyes shut.

Thankfully, you crossed to the other side of the street safely. You both opened your eyes and looked at each other with a smile.

Maybe the title 'extreme couple' was actually accurate.

"Well, that was fun!" The two of you said in chorus, making Akaashi sigh once again.
---

Do not cross the street with your eyes closed, kids!