Insecure - Oikawa Tooru

this is it. the promised oikawa x reader x kuroo smut. i also added kenma just bc i can.

warning: sexual content; pls don't read if you aren't into these stuff.
———

"Oya?" Said the bed head when he opened the front door to his and Oikawa's shared apartment, revealing Y/N who was smiling nervously for she actually came unannounced.

"Hey, Tetsu. Is Tooru here yet?"

"He's still at practice. You can stay here and wait though, Kenma and I attempted to make cupcakes."

The H/C chuckled at the word 'attempted' before responding. "Alright."

Kuroo let her enter the flat and made his way to the kitchen to get some cupcakes. She then gave Kenma a short greeting which the pudding head greeted back with a small bow before turning back his attention to his psp. Y/N sat beside Kenma on the big couch and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Tough day?" He asked, his eyes still on his gaming device.

"Tough week." She answered.

The blackette then put down a plate of cupcakes on the small coffee table in front of them before sitting down on the couch across Y/N and his boyfriend. "Let me guess..." Kuroo started, giving her a smirk. "Oikawa?"

It took her a moment to reply but eventually sighed. "I don't know. I just– I feel like something's kind of off between us y'know? It's been bothering me lately."

"What do you mean 'off'?" Asked Kuroo.

"He hasn't visited me in my apartment for weeks, that's why I came here. He's not responding a lot to my texts lately too. Also, the last time we met, I noticed he's been entertaining more of his fangirls than usual. We haven't seen each other since last week and I know he's busy with uni and volleyball and stuff, but I just can't stop myself from being so paranoid​."

The bed head spoke again. "What are you so paranoid about? Everyone knows Oikawa loves you more than himself, heck more than volleyball."

"I know that." Y/N said, sitting up straight as she looked down at her feet. "I know he does and I do too. I love him so bad. But there are things that I couldn't give to him properly and I feel like he'll get bored with me because of that, then there's a possibility that it would cause him to fall out of love with me because who the fuck would want a boring girlfriend–"

"Y/N." Kenma cut the H/C off, putting his game on the table to pat the girl's back.

She then realized that she was about to cry, tears already forming in her eyes as she talked about her insecurities. "S-Sorry." She mumbled. "It's just– Tooru dated a lot of girls before me. Some of them are older than me with much more experience. I just want to be good enough for him."

The whole room was filled with nothing but silence after that until the bed head finally chuckled. "And by experience you mean sex right?"

Y/N felt her face heat up. "Y-Yeah." Sex. The word that she had been avoiding since she started talking about her insecurities just a couple minutes ago. She knew she wasn't good in bed. Oikawa was the one who took her considered "first time", and it happened half a year ago. They did it plenty of times since then with Oikawa being dominant everytime. They were all very vanilla though, very beautiful yet plain. "I feel like Tooru's getting bored with me, that's why he's been ignoring me lately. I feel like he doesn't want me anymore."

Kuroo felt his chest tightened, seeing his friend all upset and insecure. He and Kenma had been friends with Y/N since high school. Kuroo then graduated, stayed in Tokyo to go university where he met Oikawa and became friends, then eventually roommates with him when the two of them decided that apartments were more affordable than their uni's dorms.