Mornings - Akaashi Keiji

[ requested ]
---

Mornings were awful for a lot of people. But mornings were the best for Akaashi Keiji.

It was six in the morning when he slowly opened his eyes. He squinted a little, trying to adjust from the light as his vision slowly cleared. He chuckled sleepily at the sight before him.

You with your mouth opened slightly, drooling a little as you let out soft snores which the ravenette found really cute. Everything about you sleeping was cute to him actually. You looked so innocent, so soft and beautiful. He couldn't help but brush some of the hair covering your face.

He tried to wipe off the small drool beside your mouth with his thumb as gentle as he could but failed when he saw your head moved a little, your E/C eyes opening slowly, meeting his green ones.

"Keiji..." You said with your voice a little hoarse and soft for you were still half asleep.

"Good morning." Said Akaashi, giving you a small smile.

"What time is it?"

"Too early for you to wake up. You should go back to sleep."

You then took his advice and tried to go back to your slumber as you wrapped your arms around him, burying your face into his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat which never failed to make you feel at ease.

The setter then wrapped his arms around your frame, kissing your forehead lovingly before resting his chin on top of your head. "You're so soft." He said absentmindedly.

"Are you calling me fat?" You asked jokingly yet still half asleep.

"Yeah."

"You're going to be so single when I wake up later."

He chuckled once again as he hugged you tighter. "I love you too."

--

It was seven am when the both of you finally decided to get up -it took a lot of neck kisses from Akaashi for you to finally wake up again though- with you being the first one to go to your shared bathroom and brush your teeth.

"Keiji, have you seen my mouth wash?" You asked the ravenette who just entered the bathroom, his hair a bit messy yet he still looked as stunning as ever.

"Uh, yeah." He opened one of the cabinets near the mirror, grabbed your mouth wash, and gave it to you. "Here."

You took the mouth wash and said thanks. Akaashi was about to turn around when you suddenly grabbed his wrist and put the mouth wash in his hands. "There, use it."

"What?"

"I love you."

--

You were the one who finished your morning routine first since you were the first one who got up. Also, it was a saturday, you could just wear sweatpants, an ugly sweatshirt, not go through the effort of fixing your hair and you were done. It didn't​ matter anyway, you knew Akaashi would still think you're beautiful, which you were.

"Good morning once again." Akaashi said, walking to the kitchen table.

"Good morning, my pretty boyfriend." You greeted back with a smile. "Pancakes, eggs, or me?" You asked, giving him a cheeky wink.

The setter shrugged before speaking, still with his usual stoic expression. "I'll have pancakes please."

You groaned and quietly mumbled angrily at his response as you prepared the pancakes. But his response definitely contrasted his actions when you suddenly felt his arms wrapped around your waist. You flinched slightly before turning your head to look at him. Your eyes then met and your heart skipped a beat when you saw nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

"I love you." Akaashi said.

You chuckled."We've been exchanging i love yous at least five times now and it's just seven thirty in the morning."

"And I will never stop telling you that because I really do love you so much, Y/N, it's crazy." His voice was calm yet you could still feel the sincerity and love in those words of his.

It took you a moment to respond for you were just too overwhelmed and happy. "I love you too, Keiji. A lot."

Then, he finally crashed his lips against yours, making the two of you kiss so gently yet with so much passion.

Oh Akaashi truly loved mornings.

---
oh wow another akaashi one. i'm sorry okay i just love him so much and this was requested.

i don't know how fluff works so sorry to the one who requested this if i ruined it ;___; hope you liked it though.

i noticed that almost in every fanfic akaashi would either be a man more on the action than with words like he's kinda always having a hard time expressing his love (which i think is canon) but i wrote his character a little different here bc why not? expressive akaashi is cute.

also, some parts and dialogues came from liza koshy and david dobrik's (real)ationship goals parody video on youtube bc i love them so much.