Pretty - Oikawa Tooru

You positioned yourself as gently as you could on top of Oikawa, not wanting to wake him up as you quietly grabbed your make up bag from the small table beside yours and his shared bed.

It was barely midnight and your boyfriend decided to visit the dream world when he solemnly promised a movie night with you.

Thus, you wanted revenge.

You thought about how a lot of people have noticed how pretty the brunette was. Some of your friends even said that Oikawa was prettier than you. And that was totally fine with you because well, they were absolutely right. Oikawa Tooru was hella pretty.

I'll make him even prettier. You thought as you gently dabbed your small brush on his eyelids, adding a dark shade of brown to his skin. You dabbed the brush onto another shade of brown of your favourite pallette and blended it on Oikawa's current eyeshadow look.

After about five minutes, you were then finished with the eyeshadow. You took a last look at his currently closed yet beautiful eyelids covered in dark shades of make up. You tilted your head a little as you nod slowly, proud of what you have done.

Grabbing your make up bag again, you then pulled out the eyeliner. You rested both of your elbows beside Oikawa's head and moved your face closer to his, also making sure he was still asleep.

You started to put a stroke of eyeliner to his right eye. Suddenly, you felt yourself blush when his breath touched your face. Without noticing, your hand made a somehow small yet hard stroke of eyeliner to his eyelid, making the setter groan.

You cursed yourself for doing such a bad move and quickly put back the eyeliner into your make up bag. You then placed it onto the side of the bed panicking a bit, still on top of your boyfriend who was trying hard to open his eyes.

"Y/N-chan?" He said as his eyes half opened. Oikawa then slowly turned his attention to your position and smirked teasingly.

"I-It's not what you think." You responded, feeling your face getting warmer.

He chuckled as he gave you a sleepy chuckle. "Oh come on, Y/N-chan. You want me don't you?" With his voice raspy and low like that, you couldn't help but to think of how sexy the setter's voice sounded.

"Hey," Oikawa spoke again, turning his head to the side. "Why is your make up ba–"

With that, you quickly cut him off by cupping his face with both of your hands and pressed your lips against his.

After a second of letting the situation sink in, the brunette then finally kissed back. Your lips moved in sync as he started to roam his hands around your body.

That simple kiss unexpectedly turned into a hot make out session then into something more.

° ° °

"Y/N-chan!~" Oikawa cried childishly the next morning. "I can't believe we made love with me wearing make up!"

You tried your hardest not to laugh while wiping off the eyeshadow on his eyelids using tissue. "It's just eyeshadow, Tooru."

"Still!"

"Well, this is what you get for breaking your promise of a movie night."

Short but cute slash kinky lol. Btw I have no idea how make up works so pls don't judge.