Chapter Twenty-Six

Honeymoon...

Camila's POV

Last night was insane, the moment Lauren and I got in our suite clothes were soon discarded. We consummated our marriage over and over and over again. I just couldn't get enough of her I think knowing that I had her for the rest of my life made me want her even more if that was at all possible.

After hours of love-making Lauren and I finally decided that we needed to regain some energy and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning however it was on again when I woke up seeing Lauren's naked back I couldn't help but wake her up by placing tender kisses on her back. My fingers grazed her pale skin and I could hear a low hum coming from her, she was waking up.

"Wake up my beautiful wife." I said kissing up her back.

I moved her hair out of the way to have access to her neck and I started kissing it.

"You didn't get enough last night?" Lauren asked sleepily but I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Nope, that's impossible I could never get enough of you." I smile then I ran my fingers along the length of her back.

She turns her head and she looks at me with a sweet smile. "That's good because I can't get enough of you either."

I give her a small smile before I went back to trailing kisses along her back, I pulled the covers off of her and I began trailing kisses all along her backside. Chill bumps coated Lauren's body and I felt her quivering beneath me.

"I need you now baby." Lauren utters.

I slid my hands down the length of her body. "What do you want me to do?" I asked taunting her a little.

"I want you to fuck me." She said trying to turn on her back but I don't let her.

I hovered over her back placing more kisses on her neck making my way to her ear. "Why don't you toot that nice ass of yours in the air?" I said with a smirk then kissed her on the ear.

Lauren did as I asked and what a glorious sight it was, I stood on my knees behind her looking at her perfect ass on display in front of me. I lift my hands to grip her ass and I hear her let out a moan, I abandoned her bum and let my hands fall to her thighs as I began in the most literal sense, kissing her ass.

I could tell Lauren was getting fed up with all of this foreplay, so I brought my hand up and with two fingers I ran them through her slick slippery folds.

"Camila." She moaned.

I moved my fingers to her bundle of nerves and I rubbed it and Lauren lets out several moans. I continued on like that until I could see her about to fall apart, that's when I lowered my head to her and plunged my tongue in her hole.

"Fuck Camz, oh my god!" Lauren said as she rocked against my fingers and tongue.

I would speed up and just when she seemed like she was about to come I would slow down, it was agonizing for her.

"I can't baby, please." She begged for her climax.

I let her suffer a little before I gave her what she wanted and she collapsed as an orgasm washed over her.

"My God Camila, you're so good at that." She says catching her breath. "It makes it hard to believe that I'm the first woman you've been with, you're way too good."

I lay beside her and I looked at her. "You're the only one honey, but I'll admit I did my research." I confessed.

Lauren laughs. "Of course you did Dr. Cabello; you always study for a test."