Chapter Thirty-Three

Camila's POV

After a month and a half it was time for me to go back to work I had to bring in the bacon, we were going to have six kids to put through college so I needed to get back to it. I didn't have my first appointment until eleven so Lauren and I was just lying in bed holding each other until the kids decided to wake up.

"What are you doing today?" I asked Lauren.

"Well moms coming over to help me with the kids, today is Kenzie's last day in her summer program. Then she'll be starting first grade in two weeks, so I need to make a list of school supplies. I also have to plan a day to go shopping for new clothes for her. I also have to mow through a pre pre-school application for Tatum, have you seen the size of that thing." She said.

"I'll do Tatum's application Lauren it'll be one less thing that you have to worry about." I told her.

She smiles. "Okay, I'm actually glad we decided to put her in school instead of waiting until she's four."

"Yeah me too, plus she loves to learn it'll be more stimulating for her." I said.

"We also have to figure out what we are going to do for Joey's second birthday; I want to do something because he can actually enjoy it." She tells me.

"Since we have all of these kids now, I think we should rent out a fun place that way we don't have to worry about food or clean up." I suggested.

"I love the way your mind works, that sounds amazing I'll look up some places online." She said.

I smiled at her then cuddle up in her arms I could feel something stir inside me when I'm in her arms. Actually I felt a little more than a stirring within me, I moved from Lauren's arms and my hands when to my small but noticeable baby bump. I smiled and tears sprung in my eyes as I felt our baby move for the first time, it was such an odd feeling but it meant so much.

"Baby what's wrong?" Lauren said concerned.

I smiled at her. "I felt the baby move, that's the first time." I said.

She smiles widely. "That's great Camz."

Lauren moves my hands from my belly and pulls up my shirt to expose my growing belly. She then lowers herself to my tummy and placed several kisses on it and I loved the sight.

"Hello SLIM, you're just letting mama know that you're in there aren't you. We love you so much little one and we can't wait to meet you." She says placing some more kisses on my belly before coming back up to me. "We were supposed to tell people after your first trimester, you're several weeks into your second when are we going to tell people." She stated.

"Did you not see the way our fathers were when we brought the twins home, I rather avoid their scrutiny for a little while longer if that's alright with you." I said.

"You're right we don't have to tell them right away." She said.

I smiled at her then looked at her features wondering if I'd ever get use to her beauty, but the truth is I didn't want to get use to it. I love being in awe of her and I took a lot of pride in the fact that she was mine. Seeing as none of the kids were up yet I placed a kiss on Lauren's lips.

She smiled into the kiss before breaking it. "You're going to get horny if you do this."

"I'll be fine last night should sustain me, I just need your lips on mine." I told her.

She gives me a little grin before bringing our lips back together, Lauren pulls me on top of her and I straddled her and we just made out. I thought that our sex life would fall off when we got the twins but it hasn't they only woke up once at night so it really wasn't bad at all.