The rescue

It's been 3 days since Maul had kissed Obi-wan and Obi-wan sat in his cell alone. He hasn't seen Maul ever since he was kissed and Obi-wan was getting antsy. If another service droid came to feed him, he was going to break out of the cell as soon as the droid opened the door.
Half of him told him to return to the Jedi temple while the other half wanted to look for Maul and see if he was alright. He was confused by his own thoughts. Why would he want to help that Sith who killed his master? Sure he's a Jedi and that means to protect everyone in the galaxy, but Maul was the Sith. The enemy. All the Sith wanted was to take control of the entire galaxy and let no one have any control over themselves.
The door opened and Obi-wan saw the same droid. He used the force to push it back and he quickly ran out of the room. Obi-wan used the force to feel around the ship. It felt unbearably empty. It made it feel sad and lonely. Had the Sith who kissed him abandoned him?
He used the force to find his way around the ship. He walked around the ship looking for his belongings. He found the control bay of the ship and checked for something that could block the force from sensing it. He extends the force and notice an entire row of room that had force shields, the cell rooms Obi-wan guessed than noticed a nearby room that was isolated. Maul's room? He carefully walked to the room and looked into the room. He felt like he still needed to be careful going into the room like if he's not something will come out and kill him. He looked around the room and saw a box. Running over to it he used the force to unlock it and he saw all of his belongings inside he grabbed his comms out and turned it on.
"Hello? Hello?" Obi-wan spoke into it
"Obi-wan?" Anakin answered
"Anakin? Oh thank the stars! Please you have to get help and find me!" Obi-wan said feeling the Sith's return
"Where-"
"I'll send the coordinates. He's back!"
"Who's back?" The boy's young voice asked
"The Sith. I have to go! Please bring help!"
"Obi-wan are-" Anakin tried to finish  before he shut it off and quickly grabbed his lightsaber. He turned around just in time to see Darth Maul. He gasped and stumbled backwards.
Maul growled at the Jedi noticing the lightsaber and comm was out of the box. He felt his heart sink he had left for three days because his master had found out that Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn, the master of the Obi-wan Kenobi, had somehow lived through being stabbed through his chest! Maul thanked the stars when his master still thought that his Jedi was dead, but he was badly punished for his failure. Maul had recaptured the queen, but that didn't help his torture. Now in Maul's mind both sides agreed it was time to show him that there was no debate about them being mates. He locked his door behind him and disarmed the young Jedi.

Amidala sat alone in the room she was in before it was the morning and she was waiting for a service droid to bring her breakfast. The door opened up and Amidala saw a bandaged up Maul throw a poorly dressed Obi-wan into the room. Obi-wan stumbled and fell to the floor. His robes were badly torn and what was left of them just covered the Jedi. Maul shut the door and locked it.
"By the stars! Obi-wan what happened?!" Amidala rushed over to Obi-wan, who remained motionless on the floor. She would have thought he was dead until the moment she brought his head onto his lap, he just cried unable to do anything else. After he started to calm down, the Queen helped him into the bed and she stayed with him calming him further until he fell asleep. She carefully checked him for any wounds and she was shocked. His entire body was littered with bruises and cuts of various depths. She looked around for something to clean the blood of off him with. She noticed pieces if his robe at the bottom she was able to rip off also that a service droid must have came in and left them breakfast. There was water in the cups and she decided to dampen the shreds of the robe her cup and start to clean him off.

It wasn't the worlds best clean up because some cuts kept bleeding and she ran out of water in her cup for her to drink. She tore the ends off of his robe to make it look a bit more even and to wrap around the still bleeding cuts. She heard him whining and crying in his sleep. She never thought she would hear such broken and sorrowful noises come from a Jedi. After finishing, she could put the pieces together at what the Sith did to Obi-wan.
She sat there next to him to comfort him whenever he started to make noises in his sleep as she ate her breakfast. She wondered what would cause the demon-like Sith to defile a  young Jedi with such aggression to hurt him like this. She wanted answers, but she knew she would have to wait for them. She prayed for a rescue and for someone to notice that she was gone. The Sith had taken her while out on a walk alone after visiting young Anakin. She prayed for so many things to happen and she knew they all wouldn't come true for sometime she felt the ship pick up speed than blast into star speed. Were the being pursued? Had someone found them?

It was some time the next day when Obi-wan woke up. He groan and winced when he tried to move his legs still feeling very sore.
"Obi-wan?" A familiar voice broke the silence and he turned to see the Queen.
"Queen Amidala?" His voice hors from crying and screaming from his 'punishment' Maul gave him.
"I'm here Obi-wan." She sat down next to him. She noticed him start to cry again as he started to remember everything that happened the past few days. She went to place a hand on his shoulder and he jumped, turning the other way.
"Here, Obi-wan, you should eat something." She held food out to him but he remained facing away from her. "Obi-wan, you need to eat something. Who knows when you last ate!" She paused to she if she would get a reply but the only thing she heard was a soft crying. "You need something to drink at least, you must be exhausted and thirsty after what happened." Again, no reply.
"Will you let me check your wounds?" She asked and saw him curl up like youngling. She wondered what to say to the broken Jedi until she remembered the exciting new about his Master.
"Obi-wan, before the Sith recaptured me I was able to get your master to help. Your master, Qui-Gon, still lives, Obi-wan. He'll be here with others soon to free us from here." She watched the crying Jedi cry more and bury his body under the blanket.
-----------------
2 days ago

Anakin quickly ran into the council room holding the comms that he just got off of with Obi-wan and all of the Jedi masters looked surprised at the boy.
"Quick! You have to help!" He said once he regained his breath.
"Emergency, there is young Anakin?" Yoda asked with curiosity
"Yes! It was Obi-wan! He was able to contact me through this comms. He said that he sent the coordination of where he was at and to send help quickly!" Anakin quickly explained and gave the Jedi master the comm that held the coordination in it.
After retrieving the coordinates, they sent Mace Windu and a group of Jedi to rescue Obi-wan and hopefully the recently missing Padmé Amidala.
Soon after the group left, the council realized that Qui-Gon Jinn had also left to rescue his missing apprentice. The council told him that the best thing to do was to wait for the groups return with the two so he would be able to rest and heal after the injury. He was the luckiest being in the entire galaxy. The Sith's saber had just pierced the side of his heart and broken a few ribs. The lightsaber would have been death for the old Jedi if it didn't cauterize the side of his heart from bleeding out.

The group had found the ship and it fled into star speed. Mace Windu pulled his team back from being sucked into star speed and torn apart. He watched as he saw Qui-Gon Jinn's ship follow the Sith's. Windu cursed the wounded Jedi and ordered his team to return to the temple as he followed Qui-Gon.