Protect the one close to you and the ones close to them

Savage looked around the dining hall looking for Maul, he could tell Ahsoka and Anakin were looking too by their occasional glances around the room. Savage looked at the Jedi, stood and left the dining hall. Not longer after Anakin and Ahsoka followed him.
"Where is Maul at?" Anakin asked curiously.
"The last thing he said to me is that he was checking up on Kenobi and that he would be here soon to eat." Savage said leading the way to the infirmary.
"He better not be practicing again after all I did to get him away from practicing." Ahsoka said and when they entered the infirmary they saw Maul sleeping against Obi-wan's bed.
"Aww now that's just cute." Ahsoka smiled softly
"Huh, I never thought I'd see a Sith Lord sleeping worriedly against a bed." Anakin chuckled crossing his arms walking closer until Savage stopped him.
"We should leave them alone." Savage said more demanding than suggesting
"What I was just going to take a picture, this is a once and in a life time thing to see!" Anakin said
"Well you saw it now let's go." Savage said with a growl and Ahsoka turned to leave and Anakin walked next to her out of the infirmary with Savage behind them.

Maul stirred in the seat and yawns stretching still holding onto Obi-wan's hand.
"Good morning, Nightbrother." A Nightsister said calmly checking on Obi-wan. Maul was fill with shock, had he been here all night sleeping next to Kenobi?
"Good morning, Nightsister." Maul responded with the same calmness looking at Obi-wan. /Just another day that will be filled with more training,/ Maul thought and heard the Nightsister speak again.
"Mother Talzin came in not too long ago. She said Kenobi's future is starting to clear. Meaning he should wake up soon. She brought in some food for you." The Nightsister said and gestured to the food on the small table next to the bed.
"Thank you, Nightsister." Maul said ignoring the food for now. He kept his eyes on Obi-wan he felt like he couldn't move from the seat, he felt forced to stay there and silently watch over Obi-wan.
The Nightsister laughed to herself seeing Maul watch Obi-wan's body with few words than her laughing form went silent and calm. "Mother Talzin." She greeted her leader.
"You can go Nightsister," Mother Talzin said and the Nightsister left without another word. Mother Talzin waited to see if Maul would greet her, but he stay silent. She noticed the food was untouched and she placed a hand on Maul shoulder.
"When will he wake up, Mother?" Maul asked with a sad voice. "You said he would awaken when I came back and it's been days."
"It takes time for the body to replenish itself. Kenobi is a human the process would have taken a few days at least." Mother Talzin explains and Maul growls softly just wanting Obi-wan to wake up. He could feel himself get impatient, he wanted to go out and battle someone. The need for action was growing in him being fed by the dark side. It fought with his Nightbrother side to stay with Obi-wan.
"Maul, you should go out and practice." Mother Talzin said and Maul quickly responded to her.
"I am not leaving Kenobi. I want to be here when he wakes up. If you are right than he should be waking up any time." Maul's voice at the start was harsh than softened out. Mother Talzin took no offense of his harshness knowing that he was practicing nonstop the entire time he was waiting for Obi-wan to wake up.
"If that is what you want to do. Make sure you eat something my son." She took her hand off of his shoulder signaling that she would be leaving. She stood there longer than she would have and Maul looked back at her.
"Mother?" Maul asked standing up but not letting go of the Obi-wan's hand.
"I sense that Dooku is on his way here seeking to know where you are." Mother Talzin informed Maul. He clenched his other hand looking than looked at his other hand holding Obi-wan's.
"If it is my presence he seeks he will sense me here, I have not perfected the skill of hiding my presence from other Dark force wielders yet. Premature my plan will have to be." Maul said tightening his grip on Obi-wan's hand
"You can not start your plan yet." Mother Talzin hissed under her calm voice. "If you kill Dooku now you could kill Kenobi as well."
Maul growled he needs to meditate and get his head straight, perhaps he did need to train. "Than what will we do Mother? Dooku will sense the Jedi if he doesn't sense me. He will find Kenobi and he knows that Kenobi is my weakness."
"Stay calm my son. You, the Jedi, Savage and Kenobi will go to your old Nightbrother village. I shall send you with a Nightsister. At the village you shall find refuge there. I shall cast a spell that will hide you from him no matter where you go." Mother Talzin explained and Maul seemed to relax and he looked at Obi-wan. "Come, take Kenobi the sooner you leave, the safer you all will be."
Maul looked from Obi-wan to Mother Talzin. "Thank you Mother." He picked up and she led him out of the infirmary she ordered a Nightsister to find Anakin, Ahsoka and Savage and to take them to the village.
Mother Talzin took a deep breath in. She could sense a battle coming. Slowly rising in the Dathomiri air. She will protect Maul this time. The dark side will not take him from her again. She would not allow it.