Traitors

The brown hair woman helped Vizsla to their hideout and set him down on a couch.
"There is no way we can possibly let Maul lead us." She hissed as she set her helmet down.
"What are we going to do about him?" Another Mandalorian asked
"Worry not my brothers and sisters. I ?:3. Caddy have a plan. Bo, Saxon, come with me to the transmission room. There is someone who need our help." Vizsla said as he stood back up and walked down a hallway to the very last door. Saxon took off his slightly damaged helmet to show a scar on his right cheek and he followed Vizsla and Bo down the hall and into the room. He shut the door behind him and Vizsla quickly out the transmission through and they waited for an answer.
"Who are we trying to contact?" Bo asked curiously looking at Vizsla and Saxon.
"Someone who we know can defeat Maul." Vizsla answered and soon a hologram of a battle droid appeared.
"Who are you? What do you want?" The droid asked
"I am Pre Vizsla, leader of Death Watch, I request an audience with your General I have some information for him." Vizsla announced to the droid.
"Just one moment." The droid responded suspiciously and it disappeared only to reappear as General Grievous.
"Ah, Death Watch, my droid says you have information for me? What is it? Do not waste my time!" Grievous hissed at them.
"Trust me General, the information I have would cause the Emperor to be all ears." Vizsla smirked
"And what is this information?" General Grievous questioned now interested.
"I can give you the location of the former Darth Maul and surviving Jedi." Vizsla smirked as he heard Grievous chuckle happily.

Maul stood in his room, talking into his comm link. A bandage covered his cut cheek, but not the smaller scratches above his eye.
"Brother, Mother is not happy with the way you've been spending your time, you're supposed to be relaxing. Not building an army!" Feral's voice came through the comm and Maul sighed.
"It is not like I asked for this to happen, Feral. It just did. I had found a close friend of Kenobi, and she needed my help, so I gave her my help." Maul explained to Feral
"Mother is not pleased with you. She demands that you come home now. She senses something terrible is about to happen." Feral says sternly to Maul, who rolls his eyes.
"Alright, the next ship that leaves Mandalore leaves in a couple of days, brother, tell her I'll be home than." Maul says making it up.
"Mother fears that you don't have a couple more days brother. Please, come home!" Feral begged and Maul scoffed.
"I can't leave her now Feral. I only need two more days." Maul said sitting down on his bed.
"Fine. Two more days. That is the most Mother is willing to grant you. Before she personally comes over there and brings you home." Feral said through the comm before Maul heard a click signaling that Feral had dropped the transmission. Maul groaned as he laid down to rest tired after the eventful day. He took his and Obi-wan's lightsabers off and placed them in his bag along next to the darksaber he placed in there earlier before heading off to sleep.

(A/N: short chapter I know, but it kicks off the story into the next chapter perfectly. Tell me what do you think is going to happen!)