Let them enjoy sleep

Feral knocked on the door to the room where Maul walked into to receive no answer.
"Maul?" Feral spoke slightly opening the door to only hear silence. He cautiously open the door the rest of the way to find Maul and Obi-wan asleep on the same bed. Feral chuckled quietly and shut the door walking back over to Ahsoka.
"Are they coming?" She asked standing next to the pilot's seat.
"They're asleep right now. I think we should leave them alone. Why don't you fly us back to Dathomir?" Feral suggested and Ahsoka sat down.
"As long as I can fly in peace." Ahsoka commented starting up the ship. Feral sat down in the copilots seat to think about what he would do when he would get back home. Ahsoka put the ship into hyper drive.
"It shouldn't take long for us to be back on Dathomir. Mother should be able to help change Maul and Kenobi back." Feral said breaking the silence.
"After that, we have to go back to Corusant." Ahsoka added
"Go back? But isn't that where the Sith Lord went?" Feral asked
"Yes, but that's also where the rest of the Jedi are. We are like family we protect each other. Sidious went to Corusant with my Master and master Kenobi and I have to go and warn them before it's too late." Ahsoka explained to him.
"We have to get to Mother and fix the problem we have right now." Feral said and Ahsoka looked at him with a small smile.
"Yeah, Master Kenobi in Maul's body going to Corusant to stop the Sith. I bet no one would believe Chancellor Palpatine to be a Sith Lord than." Ahsoka said flying the ship
"Don't you think Maul will try to stop Kenobi from leaving without him?" Feral asked
"We have no choice. If Maul or anyone comes with us the Council will question our credibility." Ahsoka responded
"You won't be able to defeat the Sith, Tano. Maul could hardly get an advantage and he had the same powers as the Sith." Feral commented
"We have to try. We can't abandoned the others." Ahsoka looked at Feral. They heard a door open and saw Obi-wan walk into the cockpit.
"Did you sleep well Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka asked as she looked back to a scanner.
"I slept fine. I feel much better now." Obi-wan stretched his arms
"You woke up in time Master, we are about to descend into Dathomir's atmosphere." Ahsoka reported
"I'll go and wake Maul than." Obi-wan said walking to the door
"Careful Master you might wake him into a bad mood." Ahsoka teased him and Obi-wan laughed walking into the room. Obi-wan looked at the sleeping body that snored lightly and he walked over to the bed sitting down on the edge of the bed.
/Time for relaxing is over now. Now it's time to get back to stopping the Sith./ Obi-wan thought as he watched Maul sleep not even noticing that the snoring had stopped.
"So are you going to sit there and watch me or do you need to tell me something Kenobi?" Maul quietly spoke with his eyes still closed. Obi-wan jumped in his skin for the unexpected voice.
"I would like to just sit here a bit longer, but we're descending to Dathomir right now." Obi-wan confessed and Maul's eyes opened with a growl in his voice.
"We're on Dathomir?" Maul sat up and Obi-wan grabbed his arm.
"Settle down Maul, I think they knew we both were asleep." Obi-wan said with a softness that made the Sith relax.
"We shouldn't keep them or Mother waiting than." Maul said standing up with Obi-wan. They walked into the cockpit where Ahsoka was opening the door that led outside. Maul glared at Feral and the yellow Zabrak chuckled nervously scratching the back of his neck like a child. Maul walked outside with the others knowing the younger Zabrak meant no harm in not waking him. Maul walked closely to Obi-wan as he could feel an uneasiness in the Nightsisters. The women watched the group and Maul saw that Feral casually walked over to one of the Nightsister's while not making much eye contact as the two talked.
/So this supposed brother of mine is a servant of a Nightsister./ Maul thought to remember he was looking around at all of the Nightsister's through Obi-wan's body. As they got closer to the center of the village, where Talzin lived, the Jedi and Sith saw more injured Nightsisters.
Maul's hands clenched into fists as he thought who could have done this. Obi-wan could feel Maul's anger as Mother Talzin walked out with Savage next to her and the group was joined by Feral. They all saw Savages singed armor and Talzon's slight limp.
"Mother!" Maul said walking quicker to her.
"Mother, what happened?" He pushed to know answers.
"Dooku somehow got a hold of a communicator and he called Grievous to rescue him." Savage explained than looked at Obi-wan.
"I see you got Kenobi back, Brother, but he is acting slightly different don't you think?" Savage commented carefully.
"Actually Savage, I'm Obi-wan." Obi-wan pointed to himself with his red Zabrak finger and Savage looked confused.
"I do not understand." Savage responded
"Our bodies were switched by some creature we had encountered on our way home Savage." Maul quickly explained
"Now what happened to Grievous and Dooku?" Maul kept using for answers.
"We had killed Dooku, but Grievous got away Brother." Savage reported half expecting Maul to become angered by the news.
"Very well than." Maul said after thinking for a moment. Savage was surprised by Maul's calmness and he saw a face that haunted him for years.
"Feral?!" Savage said surprised
"It seems like he wasn't lying than." Maul mumbled to himself
"Hello Savage." Feral said nervously not knowing how his older brother would act.
"B-but you're dead!" Savage took a step back shocked. Savage was so surprised that all of the force wielders could feel it.
"I had created an illusion of him, which was the one that you killed Savage." Mother Talzin explained to her son.
"Why did you never told me this before?" Savage half snarled at her.
"You had things to do, if you had known he was alive it would have distracted you." Mother Talzin started
"If you had gone to look for him he wouldn't be in the place where Kenobi was. We possible would not of got him back without Feral's assistance." Maul finished and Ahsoka looked at Maul in surprised after hearing the compliment to his youngest brother.
"You would have gotten Kenobi out one way or another Brother." Savage retorted and Maul glared at him.
"True, but I have been trying to please Kenobi and apparently I have to do things without killing anything... You remember the last time I had killed." Maul reminded Savage and the large yellow Zabrak nodded remembering.
"What happened?" Feral asked Ahsoka
"Master Kenobi became gravely sick and feel into a coma, but it was also due to the distance that was between them I think." Ahsoka responded to his question.
"Come now, let's not dwell on the past. Our family is finally reunited at last!" Mother Talzin interrupted
"Mother can you fix this? Put Kenobi and I back into our own bodies." Maul reminded everyone of the situation at hand.
"It will take a lot of magik to achieve, my son. Magik that I do not have after battling Grievous and Dooku." Mother Talzin told Maul who was displeased by the news.
"That's fine Mother Talzin, you've already done so much for us. I'm sure a night like this won't hurt us. Although I am in a bit of a rush." Obi-wan admitted
"What's the rush Kenobi?" Savage asked
"We had fought Sidious on our way here and we had found out that Sidious is Chancellor Palptine. He was able to manipulate Anakin and they both are on their way to Corusant. I fear for what they could possibly do." Obi-wan explained and Maul snarled at him.
"You are not going to Corusant alone Kenobi." Maul commanded
"I'm taking Ahsoka with me, Maul and you can not come with us." Obi-wan retorted and Maul smirked
"Well I guess you can't go as long as we're like this." Maul said using the situation to his advantage. Obi-wan glared at Maul than turned his gaze back to Mother Talzin.
"Do you know if Grievous or Dooku contacted anyone else?" Obi-wan asked her
"We are sure they contacted no one else." Mother Talzin said and looked around at the group and Savage.
"Come. Let us replenish ourselves." She said leading them inside.