The Executor part 2

Without another moment's notice, they had arrived at the Executor. Ezra had looked back at Maul and Obi-wan, they both were meditating like Feral. No one wanted to bother any of them in their meditation state. Ezra remembered back to the few times he had meditated and looked back at the many times he saw Maul, Obi-wan, and Feral meditate openly. He knew the importance of meditating, but he just shrugged it aside about the differences of the amounts between the amounts he and Kanan meditated and Maul and Obi-wan, and Feral meditate.

They were swiftly able to board the large Imperial ship without any notice, which had put all of the Rebels on edge. It had caused the elder force wielders on the ship to think that this was some ambush. it had gnawed at Ezra's nerves to think that their plan was a plan that their enemies expected.

As they expect, imperial guards were everywhere. It only made Obi-wan question about what Sidious and Vader must have done to the droids and the clones. Obi-wan sensed a slight yet familiar shift in the force and he looked around before it disappeared. 

"Maul, did you sense that?" Obi-wan looked at his mate that stood next to him.

"Only for a moment," Maul commented and looked back to see Ezra shocked almost shaking. 

"It was as if there was another force sensitive being here that is also honed in with the dark side." Feral added

"Who was that? Whoever that was, wasn't just someone who practiced in the dark side." Kanan questioned calmly

"Never mind about who it was, my question is why has no one sounded the alarm that an unknown spacecraft that's obviously not their's has landed in their landing port?" Maul changed the subject, yet he still felt Ezra's shock. "Ezra, calm yourself, I can not hide your presence if you are quivering like a youngling."

"But who was that?! That power was overwhelming!" Ezra was at a near loss for words

"Never mind them, Ezra, if you do not calm yourself you risk exposing every one of us." Maul hissed at him.

"It's alright Ezra, whoever they were is gone now." Kanan commented placing a hand on Ezra's shoulder. Ezra took a few deep breaths and once Maul deemed him calm enough he went back to his plan. 

"We haven't been spotted yet, so I suggest we send the droid out and set off a false alarm to cause these Imperials to avert their attention to finding out was the problem is. It should give us enough time to figure out where Vader is and corner him." Maul laid out the beginning piece of his plan and Chopper made surprise noises as if saying 'Why me?'

"Alright, Chopper, go on." Hera agreed and Chopper made nervous noises before getting off the ship. Obi-wan looked over at Maul, who looked as calm as a statue, he wanted to ask Maul for confirmation of who that presence was, yet he knew Maul would not answer him around the Rebels.

Once the false alarm was set off, the group was quick to make their way deeper into the ship.

It was surprising. There were no officers or droids in the halls of the ship.

"Maul," Obi-wan spoke quickly walking up to Maul, who lead the small group. "That presence, it was Sidious. Wasn't it?"

"Yes, Kenobi. It was, but they do not know that their Emperor is a force-wielder. Just the same way as the Jedi Council did not know. They think that Vader is the most powerful thing they will ever have to face. It was Sidious, yet he is not on the ship. Yet." Maul answered keeping his voice quiet for the others not to hear.

"But if he was here, what chance would we have in defeating him?" Obi-wan's curiosity spiked as he asked the question with Maul's silence.

"Maul?" Obi-wan placed a hand on Maul's arm and Maul had brushed it off.