Planning

Savage ran into the room that Anakin and Ahsoka shared and they looked at him with tired eyes.
"Savage? What is it?" Ahsoka asked standing up
"It's my brother," Savage started "him and Dooku are gone!"
"Gone? What do you mean gone?" Anakin questioned the tall Zabrak
"My brother broke Dooku out of the Nightsister's dungeon we can't find them!" Savage explained further, Anakin scoffed rubbing his head
"What about Obi-wan is he alright?" Anakin asked
"Kenobi is fine. Mother Talzin and some Nightsister have put a spell on Kenobi in case if my brother kills someone, Kenobi won't feel the side effects of it." Savage said leading them to the center of village.
"Have they left the planet yet?" Ahsoka asked
"All of the ships are still here." Savage answered
"Than they are somewhere on Dathomir." Anakin thought
"I can't sense Maul or Count Dooku, master." Ahsoka said to Anakin
"It must have been a new skill Maul learned after rejoining the Sith." Anakin said thinking out loud
"Not even Mother Talzin could find them." Savage added
"Than it looks like we're flying blind. We have to find Maul and Count Dooku before they leave this planet." Anakin started to explain a plan he quickly formed together in his head.
"If anyone is going after Maul, it's me." Obi-wan said approaching the group
"Obi-wan, you should be resting." Anakin said looking over at his old master.
"No Anakin, if anyone goes out looking for Maul, he'll kill you without mercy knowing Dooku he'll twist that up somehow and use it against us." Obi-wan said
"Obi-wan I can not allow you to go alone to face them." Anakin protested "Maul seems to be hell-bent on staying on the dark side. I don't know why we even trusted him! He could have been planning this the entire time."
"Anakin! Maul has not been planning on releasing Dooku." Obi-wan said remaining calm. "Maul and I had a rather harsh argument last night. I had said stuff without thinking and it must have gotten under Maul's skin."
"Well Master it seems like when you don't think things always go wrong." Anakin joked
"Yes Anakin, I'll leave not thinking to you from now on." Obi-wan pinched the bridge of his nose irritated that Anakin made a joke at a time like this.
"Anakin is right Master Obi-wan, we can't let you go out and look for Maul on your own." Ahsoka said getting back to the matter at hand.
"I know you two are almost as stubborn as I am and knowing you two, you both will follow me no matter if I say yes or no." Obi-wan said thinking for a second. "Dooku doesn't know we're here due to Mother Talzin's magiks. We can use it to our advantage and under the spell neither Maul or Dooku will sense us."
"Dooku may not know we are here, but Maul may have told him." Anakin interrupted
"Yes, Anakin, I know, but we still have an element of surprise. Now, they haven't left the planet yet and none of the Nightbrother villages have informed Mother Talzin of either Dooku or Maul. Which leaves us with the woods surrounding this village. It's big enough to hide in."
"I know a few places where they could hide." Savage interrupted and Obi-wan looked at him.
"Savage, I know you want to find Maul, but I can't express how much I need you to stay here. If Dooku is out there he would want to attack you for you leaving the dark side with Maul. Instead, I want you to stay here and protect Mother Talzin. We don't know how long they've been free and Dooku could have called reinforcements."
"So it will just be the three of us going out there to look." Ahsoka said
"Yes and we will have to stay together. If there is one thing I have learned over the years is to never ever fight Maul one on one. Master Qui-Gon and I just got lucky in our first fight with Maul. I do not want to lose either of you." Obi-wan explained
"Engaging Maul in a fight when he is fueled by rage there will be no way of reaching out to him. We will have to wear him down and as we are doing this we must beware of Dooku, he will attack when ever he sees a weakness. Do not let your guard down around them. The Sith are merciless, but I know we can save Maul from them." Obi-wan said looking around at Anakin and Ahsoka.
"Master, what if we can't reach out to him?" Ahsoka asked worriedly
"If we can't... If we can't than I will need you two to trust me because things may happen, but you two need to keep fighting no matter what happens." Obi-wan said
"What are you saying Obi-wan?" Anakin asked not liking the sound of the Jedi masters back up plan.
"I'm just staying Anakin that you both need to be prepared for this battle. When battling against the Sith, you can not let anything happen. Your
"Alright Master Obi-wan." Ahsoka said knowing that there was no more time to spend arguing on the plan. Obi-wan looked at Anakin waiting for his answer.
"Whatever, let's just go and find those Sith before someone gets hurt." Anakin rolled his eyes and Obi-wan sighed knowing that was the best answer he would get from him at the time.
"Alright let's go." Obi-wan said and they all left into the woods to face the Sith.