Christmas Invasion (complete)

Attacked! As Maul is out with Satine to get the refugee Jedi to join the newly formed Mandalorian army, General General deploys is droid army to attack the Mandalorian Capital! The Jedi were hesitant to join them with Maul as their new leader, but hesitantly join with eager padawans wanting to take down the newly formed Empire. Maul, Satine and the Jedi make it back to the capital to be quickly thrown into their first battle. After they won the battle, Grievous pulls his troops out of the capital. Maul gains more trust and loyalty from his new army and Satine makes something for Maul to help him look more like a true Mandalorian warrior instead of a Sith. As Maul tries to figure what is causing Satine's absence, Grievous attacks again forcing Maul and everyone to quickly make a retreat.

There's gunfire and explosions all over the castle. Smoke fills the top of the rooms and hallways as the explosions cause fires. Maul runs desperately through the palace with Saxon and hardly a hand full of other warriors. They had to find Satine, before the droids did.
As they ran through the halls calling for her, she stumbled out of another hallway coughing from the amount of smoke that poured out of that hallway.
"Satine!" Maul quickly ran over to her helping her stand.
"Come now Duchess, Mandalore is lost." Saxon hissed and Maul let out a deep growl.
"Mandalore will never be lost! Those droids will just think it's their for now. We must regroup off of the planet." Maul hissed back at him
"We can regroup on Zanbar. Death Watch has an old base there." Saxon replied to Maul who nodded.
"Tell you men to go there." Maul said as they quickly started to leave the palace. As they ran through the streets of Mandalore to get to their hidden ships in the outskirts of the capital Maul and Saxon hear a familiar voice.
"Buir! Ori'vod!" A small voice shouts and Maul and Saxon quickly turn to see droid around Arsayh.
"Arsayh!" Saxon shouts and Maul quickly snaps into action. He ignites the blue lightsaber and quickly cuts the droids up into small pieces. Saxon picks Arsayh up from the middle of the broken droids. He takes off his helmet and tries to get an explanation of why she left the house. Before Maul cut them off.
"Come. We must keep going. If any droids spot us they'll find out what we're doing." Maul said and the group kept moving. Little did they know another group of battle droids over heard everything.
They quickly get the ships to see only one was not destroyed from an explosion.
"Quickly everyone get on!" Saxon shouts to the group and hardly a moment later a blaster goes off and Saxon falls to the ground.
"Buir!?" Arsayh is shocked as she is trapped under her father.
"Saxon!" Maul shouts as he sees the Mandalorian warrior with a blaster hole in the back of his head. He quickly ignited the blue lightsaber blocking the immediate wave of blaster bolts. He pulls Arsayh from underneath the dead warriors body.
"Buir!" Arsayh shouts as she realizes what just happened. Maul picks the shocked girl up and keeps blocking the bolts.
"Everyone! On that ship!" Maul shouted and only 3 warriors and Satine quickly join Maul on the ship. A warrior quickly starts up the ship and closes the docking door.  They quickly leave the planet's atmosphere to only be bombarded by a fleet of imperial ships.
"Take us into hyperdrive!" Maul shouted clinging onto Arsayh as she held tightly onto Maul's tunic. As they started to enter hyperdrive, on of the ships fired and hit one of their engines.
The ship shook violently as it blasted through hyper space. Alarms were blaring and the shaking soon knocked Maul off of his feet as he held tightly onto the scared child in his arms. Before they knew it, the ship was out of hyperspace and it hit the surface of some planet, that sent the ship rolling until it grinded to a halt. The ship was on its side when it came to a stop. Maul had his body wrapped around Arsayh, his back most horns had large cracks. Satine and the other Mandalorians were knocked out. The windshield was busted from the impact letting snow pile into ship.

"Hey! Come on you guys hurry!" A human guy shouted as they ran across the snowy ground.
"Mike! Hold on! It's cold out here!" A girl shouted as she held her 2nd jacket  shut around the 1st one and ran up to the guy as the icy wind blew.
"Michael, we shouldn't be out here!" Another guy shouted at the first as he loaded up a shotgun.
"We got guns! We'll be fine! Don't you want to see what it was before some scientist or police come take it away?" Michael said to them as he took out a pistol.
"Now come on! The longer we stand here talking about this the colder you both will get!" Michael said walking on
"I swear Michael, if it's just a meteor, I'm going to kick your ass!" The other dude shouted as him and the girl followed Michael.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever Jack. Come on what if their injured animals? Don't you want to help them?" Michael asked the other guy.
"Hey, don't you go around using my love for animals against me!" Jack shouted at Michael, who stopped at the top of a hill.
"Holy shit! You guys! Come look at this!" Michael shouted and put the pistol away quickly running down the hill.
"Michael! Wait up!" The girl shouted as she and Jack quick got to the top of the hill to see a crashed spacecraft not to far away and Michael running right for it.
"Oh my, God!" The girl shouted as all of them started running to the crashed craft. Once they got there, Michael had his phone pulled out and started recording.
"Jesus guys, what the hell is this thing?" Michael asked looking at his friend.
"It looks like some kind of futuristic airplane." Jack answered
"God, what if someone's inside?" The girl asked and Michael walks  up to the craft touching it.
"Mike! Don't touch it!" Jack shouted at him.
"If someone is inside we need to help them!" Michael said looking for a way in.
"Guys! Shh! Be quiet! Do you hear that?" The girl shushed them and they all stopped and were quiet. As soon as they were silent the could hear someone crying as the ruff wind blew.
"There's someone in there! Come on look for a way in!" The girl ran up to the craft feeling for some kind of door.
"Guys! We should just wait for the police to get here, what if it's some kind of UFO? I mean we don't know what could possibly be in there!" Jack said keeping his distance with the shotgun shaking in his hands.
"Someone is in there and they are possibly hurt Jack! Come on!" The girl retorted to the scared guy.
"Rose! Jack! The windshield is busted open we can get in through there!" Michael shouted and he looked into the busted window and saw people laying on the side of the craft.
"Shit, you guys! There's people in here!" Michael shouted to them and they rushed over looking in as well.
"Jack! Call Pete, tell him to get the truck and to meet us in the field! We need to get these guys out of here before they freeze!" Michael said and Jack did as he was told while saying 'Oh shit.' over and over again.
"Hello? Is anyone alive in there?" Rose called out and they saw something move and a little blonde girl look at them as she rubbed her tears away.
"H-hello?" She responded back to them.
"Shit! Jack tell him to hurry up! There's a little girl in there!" Michael shouted back at his friend, who jumped at Michael's shouting and who was panicked about there being injured people inside the craft.
"Hey there sweetie, are you hurt?" Rose called in to her and the girl looked confused.
"Can you come over here?" Rose asked waving her arm beckoning the girl to come over of the craft.
"Ner Ori'vod, te alor, ner burcyan, val cuyir kadala!" The girl cried out shaking her head
"What? Mike, what is she saying?" Rose asked looking at Michael.
"I-I don't know. It sounds like Russian to me. Shit, the police will shit bricks, if they're Russian! This war would be turned nuclear, if they're Russian." Michael replied to her and started to go into the craft.
"Look! Stay there, little girl! I'm coming in to help you!" Michael calls in as he makes sure he doesn't get stabbed by any glass. Once he's in the craft, his eyes go wide as he sees a red person with black markings and horns with no hair. It's arms were wrapped around the girl.
"Holy shit." He whispered than looks back at Rose who was still outside.
"Rose! There some kind of... uh... person in here!" Michael called out to Rose.
"What do you mean?" She asked as she got into the craft and she went speakless as she saw the thing he was talking about.