To Coruscant

The small group of Nightsisters walked with the Human and Torgurta. Once they Nightsisters saw the clones they stopped letting the two advance without them. The human took a deep breath using his hidden powers to look into the clones minds to tell who they were so they wouldn't get suspicious. The two walked calmly to the clones their lightsabers hanging peacefully by their sides. The Clones stood still while the two in the back were 'Shinnies' or also known as newbies, their hands twitched as they kept them by their weapons.
Something's not right here. They were obviously give orders to do more than to just talk. Maul though seeing the group of 4 clones. The carrier ship behind them was closed hinting at the thought of their possibly being more clones.
As the two were about to confront the clones Maul could feel that their were many more Nightsisters surrounding the small clearing and the stronger presence of the Jedi he was pretending to be.
"Hello Rex," Ahsoka greeted the clone in the front of the group.
"General Tano, General Kenobi." The clone greeted back
"Hello again Rex, it certainly has been some time since we've last seen each other." Maul greeted in a kind tone.
"Yes it has sir, and I wish it wasn't like this." Rex said in a calm tone.
"And what do you mean about that Rex?" Maul questioned calmly keeping eye contact with the one clone, but noting that the two behind him kept their hands hovering over their weapons.
"I wanted to personally ask you General, what has been happening? General Skywalker and Chancellor Palpatine have been saying that you joined with Darth Maul and that you've become his apprentice. Please General Kenobi, tell me that's not true." Rex asked keeping his calm tone and stance.
"Well I am happy to tell you that I am not and will never be part of the dark side." Maul said pausing thinking for a quick moment.
"Darth Maul will never tempt me over to the dark side, it takes strength to resist it, Rex." Maul said and looked at Ahsoka.
"And why are you here on Dathomir sir?" Rex questioned on
"I had been injured in a battle against bounty hunters and taken to some sort of enslavement camp. In my time there I had found a Dathomiri male who had asked me for help to escape, when we did Ahsoka was there to help us leave. Than we had brought him home here." Maul started to explain and Ahsoka cut him off
"And he is a servant of a Nightsister. Which explains the escort." Ahsoka pointed out
"Well I'm sorry Generals, but the Chancellor demands that you both come back to Corusant with us." A second clone said sighing
"And the Chancellor said to do anything we have to to get you to come back." The Clone continued raising his blaster from his side with the others doing the same. Ahsoka looked at Maul, who hummed amused as he looked around thinking.
"Well Fives, I honestly have no problem with that proposal, but I would like to ask you if we were allowed to stay a bit longer. I would like to say thanks to the Nightsisters for their hospitality." Maul proposed and Rex lowered his blaster.
"Fine, only to them." Rex said looking at the Nightsister group
"Thank you Rex." Maul said getting a nasty taste in his mouth, he never liked asking for permission to do something and he turned, walking over to the Nightsisters with Ahsoka next to him.
"What are we going to do?" Ahsoka whispered to Maul when they reached the group.
"You and I are going to Corusant." Maul said looking at the youngling.
"What about Master Kenobi?" Ahsoka asked concerned
"The Nightsisters will keep my mate busy and on the planet. I sense that something is about to happen and I do not want Kenobi anywhere near Corusant in the next few rotations." Maul signed thinking quickly and continued
"He won't understand why at the moment, but I'm sure he will when he hears what happened. While we are gone stay on guard. Grievous or Skywalker might come here for Mother." Maul said quickly
"Do not worry, we will protect Mother Talzin with our lives as we always have." A Nightsister assured Maul
"Thank you." Maul bowed and turned to walk back over to the clones
"Come now Tano, it's time we take our leave." Maul said leading the way to the clones with Ahsoka next to him. The clones quickly got back onto their ship with Maul and Ahsoka. They left the surface of the planet before the docking entrance could completely close.