Rebels

Obi-wan woke up on his bed to find shirtless Maul asleep next to him. Obi-wan got out of bed and put his own clothes back on. The Jedi saw that there was sand at the entrance of his hut. He grabbed a broom from the other side of his small hut and opened the front entrance to his hut.
As he swept the sand outside, he could sense something. Other Jedi? Obi-wan thought as he picked up his binoculars and scanned the desert for any beings. He only spotted some sand people.
"What's wrong Kenobi?" Maul's voice broke the silence scarring Obi-wan.
"Blazes Maul! Don't walk up on me like that!" Obi-wan looked back at him surprised to receive a chuckle from his mate.
"Do you sense that Maul?" Obi-wan asked looking back outside and Maul was silent for a second
"Hm, it seems like the Rebels have arrived." Maul replied
"Other Force Users?" Obi-wan couldn't help but sound worried
"Yes, Ezra and his Master." Obi-wan heard Maul talk calmly, but Obi-wan could sense his rage for them.
"Maul, they don't have to be an enemy." Obi-wan looked back at Maul.
"I have already become their enemy. It is too late to change that." Maul said
"It's never too late Maul. You just need to show them the other side of you. Not the dark side." Obi-wan said leaning back into Maul and the Zabrak wrapped his arms around the human.
"You will have to wait and see than Kenobi. Even if I try, they won't trust me." Maul signed
"They're Jedi, Maul. If I know Jedi, they are all trusting to everyone no matter what you background is." Obi-wan hummed
"Unless you break it." Maul said softly
"Come on. Let's go meet them." Obi-wan went to step out of the door until Maul grabbed onto his arm.
"Maul, what's wrong?" Obi-wan looked back at Maul
"I told Feral that we would stay here until he returned. Let them come to us." Maul said glaring out the door.
"They came here to find you after all, not the other way around." Maul gently pulled Obi-wan back into the hut and shut the door behind them.

Zeb looked around at the outskirts of Mos Espa seeing the large area of buildings.
"Great how are we going to find this guy in this mess?" Zeb looked back at his friends
"It's easy. We use the Force." Kanan answered him. "Ezra can you sense him?"
"No I can't, but do you feel that?" Ezra looked up at his master.
"Yes, I do. Maul is here." Kanan commented
"Well, we must be on the right planet than." Sabine commented.
"So what's the plan? Split up or stay together?" Hera asked Kanan
"We stay together. When Maul finds out that Sabine has the darksaber and that she is properly trained with it, he won't be happy. We will follow Maul's Force signature. We know that he is also here for Master Kenobi and we don't know how long he's been here. There's a chance he might already have Master Kenobi so we need everyone together and ready to fight. We have an advantage against him since he doesn't know that Sabine has the darksaber." Kanan explained
"It feels like he's not even in the city in front of us. It feels like he's in the desert somewhere." Ezra commented looking in the direction of the Force signature. "Maybe he hasn't gotten to Master Kenobi yet."
"I doubt that. When I was a padawan at the Temple there was none stop talking about how Master Kenobi was kidnapped by Maul. These two have a history." Kanan scoffed
"What, like they're going to fight to the death?" Zeb asked
"I'm not sure, but it's very likely." Kanan answered him
"Alright than, let's get going." Hera cut into their conversation and Kanan and Ezra led the way.
They had walked for sometime going into the dune sea. Kanan and Ezra had no argument in where they had to go. Maul's presence had been overwhelming on the planet that the two Jedi would have thought that ever non-Force wielder would be able to sense it. It was obviously a trap, but they had to find out wether or not Maul had Obi-wan. Than out of no where they spotted a hut nearby.
"He must be in there." Ezra stopped looking at the hut.
"Unless he found out a way to trick us, than he definitely in there." Kanan added standing next to Ezra. Both of the grabbing their lightsabers.
"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get in there and kick some Zabrak butt!" Zeb announces and holding his blaster in his hands.
"We can't just rush in now." Ezra commented as he was the only one looking at the hut.
"And why not?" Zeb stubbornly asked as Ezra watched Maul step out of the hut.
"Because he sees us." Ezra says and everyone turns to see Maul standing in front of the hut.
"Well, this is nice." Sabine's sarcasm made Ezra chuckle a bit.
"Well we might as well go and see what kind of sick game he wants to play this time." Ezra sighed and started walking over to the hut leading the group.
"Where is he Maul?" Ezra demanded to know as he stopped a safe distance from the Zabrak's staff saber.
"He's safe and unharmed." Maul casually said as if the question had been brought up in a regular conversation.
"How can we believe you?" Ezra crossed his arms.
"Because out of all of the insufferable Jedi in existence, he's the one I would never hurt." Maul groans and raises his voice as if to make sure whoever was inside the hut could hear him. "In fact, he won't do anything until I apologize to you and your friends." Maul looked like he could get sick by just saying that he was sorry.
"You? Apologize? I doubt that!" Ezra scoffed
"And how do we know that Master Kenobi is even inside? All we can sense is you." Kanan commented
"It's a safety measure. He was sick when I arrived. I don't want any Inquisitors or Imperials with the Force to sense that he's sick." Maul explained and Ezra noticed the hut door open with Obi-wan standing at the door with his arms crossed.
"I'm not hearing much apologizing Maul." Obi-wan called
"Must you be so insistent?" Maul asked hitting his fist on his forehead with every word.
"Yes. If you don't, I will leave with them no matter what you told Feral." Obi-wan said leaning against the door way and Maul let out a noise that sounded like a mixture of a growl and a groan. The Zabrak looked at the group with a huge sigh.
"I may or may not regret everything if not most things that I did to you and your friends, Ezra." Maul said and looked back at Obi-wan. The Jedi Master was starting to walk back inside before he turned back around noticing that Maul was looking at him.
"What? I heard no apology!" Obi-wan said and Kanan cut off their conversation.
"Can someone explain what's going on here to us?" Kanan asked
"Yeah like why are you taking orders from a Jedi, Maul?" The Zabrak and his mate quickly took notice of the teasing tone in the young Jedi's voice.
"That is no way to talk to someone Padawan!" Obi-wan snapped and marched over standing in front of Maul. "What kind of Jedi are wondering around this galaxy these days teasing other creatures?! It is the role of the Jedi to unite all beings together in harmony and peace. Not to continue to strain the balance! And if you can not do that than you will never be a Jedi!" Obi-wan shouted at Ezra than turned to the stunned Maul, grabbing his hand and leading him back into the hut, leaving the Rebels to ponder about what exactly just happened.