New Knowledge

Maul walked all over the ship in a new panic. Yet it wasn't a panic, it was in anger for himself. Arsayh had been down on the planet and had been possessed by a powerful Nightsister. Maul and Satine did all they could to get Arsayh's body outside of the cave, but the Nightsister seemed to cling on tightly to the young Mandalorian woman. There was no way that he and Feral could find to get the spirit out.
Maul was angered that he basically lost someone who had considered him as a father. On a better note to Maul, Feral had been perfectly fine. A Nightsister had touched him just before he jumped and the quick connection and detachment had just knocked Feral out.

After Feral heard that Maul found out where Obi-wan was, he wanted to help his older brother find his mate. Maul had sternly told him to stay and command the ship of the left over Mandalorians and the possessed Mandalorians.
Satine had quickly heard from Feral that Obi-wan was alive and she told Maul that she could take care of everything while they were gone. At that moment Feral tried to get Maul to agree with him coming to find Obi-wan, but Maul kept denying his request. Not too long after that Feral had played his baby brother card and Maul would be damned if it didn't work on him. Growling irritated at how he lost this family battle, he agreed to let Feral join him. It had greatly unsettled Maul letting Feral come with him. He knew the planet well and what species lived there. Once they got there it would only be about using the Force to find his long lost mate.
With great hesitation, Maul gave Feral Savage's old double bladed lightsaber. Maul didn't know why he was so nervous about giving the saber to Feral. He had wielded one before and Maul taught Feral himself for the past 14 years on how to use a lightsaber and on the possible situations he could be put through if he was ever discovered that he was able to use the Force. Maul knew Feral had everything he himself knew at his age learned by heart. Feral was just as skilled as Maul was and Maul guessed that is what frightened him. He didn't want Feral to be like him and here he was almost a spitting image of him. Although Maul knew that in the times they were in, battle and strategy skills were everything.

They got into the small ship and took off after Maul gave Satine the long unneeded list of what to do while he and Feral were gone and if she had any questions to just ask Kast. Feral nearly had to physically drag Maul to their ship to get going or turn on a magnet and pull his brother along.
There was another thing Maul worried about, if any Inquisitors would be there or would follow them. Maul and Feral had no clue how many Inquisitors were out in the galaxy or how many have already been dealt with. Maul only knew of 4 out the and they were already taken care of. Than again he would have to worry about bounty hunters as well.
"Brother, will you stop worrying? You have nothing to worry about. We know where Kenobi is, we'll go to this planet and get him and bring him home." Feral had sensed Maul's worry and thought it was about Obi-wan. Speaking of Obi-wan, Maul started to have doubts and thoughts.
"What if he doesn't want to come home brother?" Maul asked quietly
"What? Of course Obi-wan will want to come home! He just probably thinks that something happened to you. Someone could be keeping him there." Feral tried to come up with some excuse for why they never seen Obi-wan in the past 14 years.
"In the hologram message he left for Satine, he said if he survived he wouldn't be able to face me." Maul claimed
"I wouldn't want to face you if you thought I died and I didn't because of some potion too brother." Feral said and Maul looked over at him.
"Not helping."
"Sorry. Listen brother, don't hold it against him for too long, you remember what happened when the past got in the way of yours and Obi-wan's relationship." Feral said and Maul stayed quiet. It was another reason why he wanted to do this trip alone. If Kenobi didn't want to return with him or be with him, Maul could simply leave and tell everyone that Obi-wan was truly dead all that time.
Now he had his brother and he desperately wanted Obi-wan with him. To tell him, he had been forced to stay away and that he dearly wanted to return to Maul. Maul craved for the soft touch of Obi-wan, for the soft wise words he would say. He craved for the bad times he had with Obi-wan as much as he did the good times. Maul didn't care what the memory was, as long as it had Obi-wan in it.
"I'm going to rest, wake me when we arrive." Maul pressed the autopilot button on the control panel after making sure they were headed to the right planet. He leaned back into his chair feeling tired after all of the events that had happened. Perhaps his age was catching up to him. Maul knew he was able to stay up for as long as he needed with the Force to feed off of, but with the chance to sleep, he gladly took it if it made him dream of a memory with Obi-wan.