Comfort

Maul carried Obi-wan inside after the old Jedi passed out from crying. Feral watched his old brother laid the Jedi down on the lone bed. Maul had brushed a lone strand of graying hair from Obi-wan's face.

"Brother, you can't blame Obi-wan. I'm sure he has a reason for staying away for so long." Feral spoke up.

"I do not want to talk about it now Feral." Maul turned to face his younger brother. "I want you to take the ship and go back to the Mandalorians." Maul started before being cut off by Feral.

"I am not leaving you here Maul." Feral's voice was stern, he was separated from Maul enough and he didn't want to take his brother away from Obi-wan now that they just had found him.

"Satine is most likely upset right now with Arsayh's death, Feral. I want you to go and bring her here. I'll be going no where without a ship. So you do not need to worry about me leaving." Maul finished.

"Are you sure you're going to be fine here? What if the rebels show up?" Feral questioned his older brother even if he knew that his brother has some sort of plan for them.

"I'll encounter them and fight them, tell them I have Kenobi and that I hid him some where on the planet. That should keep them scrambling long enough for you to make your return with Satine." Maul explained his plan to his younger brother. Feral walked over to Maul with a serious look on his face.

"I'll only go, if you promise to at least attempt to heal your and Kenobi's relationship." Feral crossed his arms

"My Kenobi is long dead Feral." Maul turned and looked at the sleeping Jedi. "He's only an identical to what is sleeping over there." Maul's voice cracked in sadness.

"You know that is true brother." Feral placed a hand on Maul's shoulder. "Your Kenobi is still there. Give him a chance brother. You just got each other back, don't lose each other again, because the pain will only hurt more if you both don't heal."

Maul kept his eyes on the peaceful Jedi that he dearly missed. " I will... attempt to heal my relationship with Kenobi." Maul said quietly as if he was in a room crowded with many people.

"Thank you brother. I will be as fast as I can." Feral squeezed his brother's shoulder before he left the hut. Maul stood there silently staring at the sleeping body. He wondered what he should do. Should he sit down next to him and wake for him to awaken? Should he also try and get more sleep? Should he secure the perimeter while Obi-wan slept to make sure it was safe? Should he try to contact Ezra to see if he changed his mind about being Maul's apprentice? What should he do when Obi-wan wakes up? What would he say to him? Should he apologize for how he acted? Should he question him on why he didn't return? Should he just accept that thing were as they were and just move on? Should he really blame Obi-wan for everyone's deaths? Should he just explain everything to Obi-wan? Should he just tell Obi-wan the important things? Should he tell him about what he tried to do all those years ago when everyone's deaths were still fresh in everyone else's minds?

No. Of course he couldn't tell Obi-wan about what he did.

Maul raised his sleeve of his left arm. The scars from his acts had been faded with the years that had passed. They were barely noticeable now, but to the trained eyes that were use to seeing Maul's red and black skin, they could clearly tell his past. Maul gripped his wrist as tears filled his eyes. It had been such a long time since he last looked back at those dark memories. He let go of his wrist and rubbed the tears from his eyes. He knelt down next to Obi-wan's sleeping body and he cradled Obi-wan's cheek in his hand. He softly rubbed the dry trail of tears away from Obi-wan's face. He could feel his eyes start to water again. He couldn't help but feel happy at this moment. Could he truly have his Kenobi back? Was there still a chance for them? Obi-wan had seemed so disconnected with the force when they fought. Had Obi-wan stopped using the Force after his death? That though led to another. How did Obi-wan survive? He saw him died in front of his eyes. He felt him die in his arms. He felt his icy skin.