Not again

(This chapter contains an (multiple) episode(s) from Star Wars: The Clone wars the episode belongs to it's owner)

Kenobi sat in his room alone, meditating when suddenly it was too painful to breath. He gasped for air holding his chest. What is this? This can't be an attack! He looked around the room and saw no one. But he heard footsteps running to his room.
"Obi-wan!" He heard Anakin shout as he saw Obi-wan struggling for air. "Obi-wan, what's happening?!" And as soon as it came the tightness left. Obi-wan coughed as he was able to breath again. "Obi-wan, are you ok?"
"Y-yes Anakin, I think so." Obi-wan said leaning back .
"Are you sure?" Anakin asked worried
"Yes, Anakin, I'm quite sure, but I have no clue what that was." Obi-wan said looking around.
"I had felt a disturbance in the force and than I felt you struggling and calling me." Anakin explained.
"A disturbance?" Obi-wan was confused but than it made sense when the tight loneliness feeling set back in as he stood up. "There is only one explanation for this than."
"What is it?" Anakin stood up on guard ready to expect another breathless struggle from his former master.
"Darth Maul must be alive." Obi-wan said looking at Anakin with a hint of worry
Anakin's eyes showed the same "Alive? But didn't Qui-Gon kill him?" Anakin asked getting confused himself
"Yes, but I see no other explanation to this." Obi-wan said and there was a beeping on his comm. "Hello? Master Kenobi here?"
"Master Kenobi, needed in the conference room you are." Master Yoda spoke
"Yes Master Yoda, I'll be right there." Obi-wan said and left his room.

"There will be more innocent blood on your hands, Kenobi," A hologram of Maul with robotic legs said as he pushed people into a line. "Unless you come here. Face me. Come alone, and if you do not," Maul lit his the only half of his lightsaber he had. "This world" he decapitated the people who stood in the line. "Will burn."
Obi-wan looked down fighting the urge to feel the scar on his neck. "I have to go."
"Not alone you're not." Master Windu said swinging his arm to the side. "We'll send a task force with you."
"No," Obi-wan protested "you see what he is capable of. He's a broken, unbalanced monster. I've dealt with him before. I can do it again."
"I disagree. You've dealt with him with the help Qui-Gon, whom is now with the force. This is clearly a trap." Master Windu stated and Obi-wan knew he was right.
"Against my better judgement, agree with Master Kenobi, I do. Finish what he started long ago, Obi-wan must." Master Yoda said
Obi-wan signed in hope Master Yoda would have taken Master Windu's side. "I'm off to Raydonia." Obi-wan commented and the other Jedi Masters left the room before before Obi-wan sensing the conference was over. Obi-wan left as well leaving Master Windu and Yoda alone.
"Master Yoda, if this is indeed Darth Maul, his capture is far too important to leave it to Obi-wan alone and with their past we can not just allow him to leave like this into a trap." Master Windu explained to the older Jedi master.
"Trust the force, we must. Although, send Skywalker and his padawan soon after him, will shall." Master Yoda explain
"I still think we should send a task force with them." Master Windu concluded.

As Obi-wan entered the planet's atmosphere, he saw all the damage and distruction Maul did and his heartached seeing it all as the loneliness and pain slowly lifted from his chest he guess it was because of being so much closer to Maul.
He landed and left his ship walking into a village. As he walked further, he hid with feeling of fright and surprise by the force as he noticed the dead bodies laying in the road.
"Jedi!" Maul shouted on a pile of rubble "I have been waiting for you."
"I'm not sure I've made your acquaintance." Obi-wan said hoping that this truly wasn't Maul.
"I am surprised you have forgotten me so easily, but I know you know it is me. I know you can feel it." Maul hissed
"So it is you, Maul." Obi-wan said
"You may have forgotten me Kenobi, but I will NEVER forget you." Maul hissed "You cannot imagine the depths I went to stay alive, fueled by my hatred for you and Qui-Gon."
"That may be so, but I've defeated you once and I can do it again!" Obi-wan said igniting his lightsaber.
Maul laughter shook throughout Obi-wan's body. "Don't. Be. So certain."
Before Obi-wan knew it Savage appeared behind him, igniting one end of his lightsaber and attacked Obi-wan. Obi-wan quickly blocked the attack stumbling backward and Maul jumped down to them. Obi-wan was blocking hit after hit from Savage until Savage noticed Maul behind Obi-wan and quickly disarmed him and knocked Obi-wan to the ground. Maul used the force to grab the Jedi's lightsaber and used to force to throw him at Savage, who knocked him back down to the ground. Obi-wan got up and faced the two but Savage knocked out with a punch and Maul growled at the passed out Jedi.