The Beginning of the End part 1

Maul ran through the Jedi Temple he could only begin to see dead bodies of Jedi Knights. He knew who did this and he knew if the traitor hurt anyone dear to his mate, the traitor would be added to his list of to kill. Maul knew he had to do whatever he could to save all the Jedi he could. Not for his sake, but for his mates. He turned a corner to see some clones.
"Commander! What in the blazes happened here?!" Maul demanded to figure out if his Master struck out alone with his new apprentice or if he used the clones as planned years ago. His thoughts were confirmed when the group of clones attacked him. He sent the force out quickly and pushed the clones back. Igniting his lightsaber, he quickly killed the clones before he noticed the small green figure killing off another group of clones.
"Master Yoda!" Maul shouted across the hall catching the green creature's attention.
"Master Kenobi." Yoda deactivated his lightsaber and used his cane to help him quickly walk over to the human body.
"Glad to see you unharmed, I am." Yoda said next to the hidden Sith than kept walking.
"Come now, to the younglings we must go." Yoda said and the two of them moved as quickly as they could. Yoda looked over at his fellow Jedi realizing something was different. His aura wasn't calm and collective like a Jedi's should be, even at a time like this. When they arrived at the part of the temple where Jedi train the younglings, it looked like there were no survivors. Maul went around looking at the dead younglings hoping to just find one survivor.
"Even the younglings, slaughtered they were. Not by clones, they were killed." Yoda said feeling that the force of all the younglings were gone.
"Come, warn the others we must." Yoda said and moved quickly to another room. As they were walking, Maul noticed something in the force shift and a pain in his chest. The Maul looked down at Yoda and saw him with a hand on his own chest. He than opened a door.
"Find the signal of an outgoing message to lure others in and destroy it you must. Guard you here I will." Yoda said and Maul disappeared into the room. How did Yoda know know of a message Maul didn't know, but he wasn't going to ask.
Maul soon walked out to Yoda and looked down at him.
"I've recalibrated the code warning any surviving Jedi to stay away." Maul said calmly
"For the clones to discover the recalibration, a long time ago it take." Yoda said and started walking away
"Wait Master, there is something I must know." Maul said walking to the security panel.
"If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find." Yoda warned him and Maul watched the recordings seeing Anakin slaughter Jedi and youngling. Once he saw Darth Sidious proclaiming Anakin as Lord Vader, Maul becoming angry and in his anger dropped his shield of hiding that he was part of the dark side.
"Master Kenobi, you are not!" Yoda was shocked and took a step back. He had been with a Sith all this time? But how was this possible?! Yoda thought.
"Something darker, you are. Who are you?" Yoda said taking a step forward relaxing his body not wanting to tip the Sith off that he was going to grab his lightsaber.
"Brother!?" An unfamiliar dark voice  to Yoda echoed outside of the room from the hallway.
"Savage?" Maul asked himself questioningly and quickly went over to the entrance of the room leaving Yoda inside and saw his brother.
"Savage, what are you doing here? The clones are killing Jedi." Maul informed his younger reckless brother.
"Kenobi and I killed all the clones we encountered, have you found any survivors?" Savage asked
"Kenobi is here?!" Maul asked enraged.
"Darth Maul in there, it is" Yoda said walking out of the room and Maul looked down at him with Savage looking surprised that the old Jedi found out.
"You heard Sidious on that recording, only two there can be and I'm no longer his apprentice." Maul hissed
"No longer Darth, now just Maul." Maul told Yoda and faced Savage.
"Now. Where. Is. Kenobi?" Maul snarled at his brother and Savage held out his comm link. Maul snatched it from his brother glowering at him.
"Kenobi?" Maul spoke into the comm link and he hardly waited for a reply before he spoke again.
"Kenobi, are you there?" Maul's voice was set with some panic.
"Maul? It's that you?" The group heard Obi-wan's voice come from the device and Maul sighed in relief.
"Of course it is me, Kenobi!" Maul hissed and spoke again.
"What in the blazes are you doing here?! I told the Nightsisters to keep you on Dathomir!"
"They did, but Mother Talzin let me come here only if I brought Savage with me." Obi-wan answered smartly through his comm link.
"Where are you at, I'll meet up with you." Obi-wan asked
"The recording center." Maul sighed calming down.
"Alright, I'll be there soon." Obi-wan replied and Maul ended the transmission.
Yoda looked confused at the Past Sith Lord, so much emotion was stirring up inside of him. Hatred, anger, relief, happiness. Yoda didn't know whether he could truly trust Maul, but Obi-wan did. Yoda didn't know whether Obi-wan or the Zabrak brothers could be deceiving him. But he did know that so far they didn't try to kill him. He would stay with them, but keep his guard up at all times.

(A/N: I know I know readers hate hangcliffers, but i figured this would be a good point. So where do you think this will end up? Who will survive? What was that potion that Mother Talzin gave Obi-wan? Do you think Obi-wan will use the potion? Who will face Darth Sidious now? Who will go after Anakin? Leave me what you think in the comments and we will see who is the closest in part 2 of this chapter.)